Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drizz' team is legit. Having an unreal week, and they are stacked. He'd be up like 7-2 on 007 right now even. If he can stay healthy, I'm calling a strong run at a chip this year.

Comment

• hey D'angelo Snitchizar Russell easy on the public call outs there, there was a first round pick in there too, bit of a low blow to be calling out trade offers don't you think?
      Last edited by koncept; Fri Nov 3, 2017, 12:52 AM.
      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
        hey D'angelo Snitchizar Russell easy on the public call outs there, there was a first round pick in there too, bit of a low blow to be calling out trade offers don't you think?
        I think you just blew your cover... I don't remember any names being named.

Comment

• I remember this happening to me a few year ago. I was getting offers from this one team that I didn't like and so I came in here being the smart ass I can be and ripped him good for those offers without giving a name or even any way to identify him... Later on that day, total meltdown of four letter word proportion in here. lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            Drizz' team is legit. Having an unreal week, and they are stacked. He'd be up like 7-2 on 007 right now even. If he can stay healthy, I'm calling a strong run at a chip this year.
            I'm looking forward to taking him on next week. I could see him landing somewhere in the top three and so it's a good gauge of where my team is at right now.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              I remember this happening to me a few year ago. I was getting offers from this one team that I didn't like and so I came in here being the smart ass I can be and ripped him good for those offers without giving a name or even any way to identify him... Later on that day, total meltdown of four letter word proportion in here. lol
              Don't be a dumb ass, use Kontraception.
              RR OG

Comment

hey D'angelo Snitchizar Russell easy on the public call outs there, there was a first round pick in there too, bit of a low blow to be calling out trade offers don't you think?
                You're close, but I'm not sold.
                RR OG

Comment

• Boom!

Use tough actin' Tinactin for all your Ballswin problems!

Comment

• when you say ill the brow over this player and this player. Its pretty easy to see who those players belong to
                    Last edited by koncept; Fri Nov 3, 2017, 08:24 AM.
                    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

when you say ill the brow over this player and this player. Its pretty easy to see who those players belong to
                      Welcome to the 24 hour Dynasty fake news cycle. Next up, Woj speaks to Garrison Trump and breaks down potentially possible trade proposals. Sorry, not sorry. Back to you, Apollo.
                      RR OG

Comment

when you say ill the brow over this player and this player. Its pretty easy to see who those players belong to
                        If it makes you feel any better, I'll also take The Brow over a tall CP3 and a Eric 'IDWBH' Bledsoe eight days a week.

And I don't care what the Macktrain-Miektrain says, I'll ride The Brow over a Groucho Hertzagomez and a Terror Ross with a gun and a rose. 'Bottoms-up!'
                        RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                          If it makes you feel any better, I'll also take The Brow over a tall CP3 and a Eric 'IDWBH' Bledsoe eight days a week.

And I don't care what the Macktrain-Miektrain says, I'll ride The Brow over a Groucho Hertzagomez and a Terror Ross with a gun and a rose. 'Bottoms-up!'
                          groucho has the kissing disease. he is a legit NBA player.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                            groucho has the kissing disease. he is a legit NBA player.
                            There you go, Kontraception!
                            RR OG

Comment

• if my boys can muster a giant rebounding effort, or ross doesn't ross for the rest of the week, i can steal fg% or rebounds. lonzo shit the bed last night. need the rebounds from the point

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

You keep your Unibrow, he looks good with the Ish Smiths, Tyler Ulis', and Alan Williams' from your team.

wdf2.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X