Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stellar number being put up by the Finnish Flash - Markkanen 15.8/10/3 3's. He's easy money for ROY

Darren Collison crushing it in Indy too. Can't wait til I have CP3 and Bledsoe back though.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      Stellar number being put up by the Finnish Flash - Markkanen 15.8/10/3 3's. He's easy money for ROY

Darren Collison crushing it in Indy too. Can't wait til I have CP3 and Bledsoe back though.
      I like Markkanen, if I hadn’t traded the 6th pick, I would have taken him.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        I like Markkanen, if I hadn’t traded the 6th pick, I would have taken him.
        I'm really thankful that Portis broke Mirotic's face.

Comment

I'm really thankful that Portis broke Mirotic's face.
          Lucky break for sure.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Stellar number being put up by the Finnish Flash - Markkanen 15.8/10/3 3's. He's easy money for ROY
            Last edited by Apollo; Fri Oct 27, 2017, 12:26 PM. Reason: .

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              Oh look at Simmons counting how many games he’ll play before getting hurt.

Comment

• RR NBA Dynasty League (S6)

Axel wrote: View Post
                Hahah

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  You're too old for wet dreams Axel. lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    Hahah
                    It's only a burn if its true. Ben Simmons in my chauffeur to the finals.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                      It's only a burn if its true. Ben Simmons in my chauffeur to the finals.
                      He’s getting a second job to pay for that health insurance?

Comment

• Figurative of course. Just like Buddy Hield is a dud. He's not actually a disarmed bomb, he's just a guy who's not going to live up to expectations.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                          a player that always looks good but the numbers aren't there is bender. I am pretty sure he could play the 3.

he was a pf/c last year right? because this year he is a pf only and it messes up my lineups, with the 2 c positions.
                          Ya he was both last year, I'm sure Yahoo will change it soon ... but ya, he was a frustrating one to figure out. Obviously the talent is there to be an impact player, but I'm just not sure he'll ever put it all together... hence me cashing out on that bet. But I still baselessly choose to believe he'll be a stud one day.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                            Ya he was both last year, I'm sure Yahoo will change it soon ... but ya, he was a frustrating one to figure out. Obviously the talent is there to be an impact player, but I'm just not sure he'll ever put it all together... hence me cashing out on that bet. But I still baselessly choose to believe he'll be a stud one day.
                            he is going to be good. just watching his head up dribbling and vision, you can tell. i've watched a few pheonix games since acquiring him and he makes good passes. he goes through stretches of no touches, and then his impact is 0, his shot is inconsistent, but looks good, and he gets pushed around on defense to the point he might as well just start under the basket. i think he needs out of pheonix, where his development can be prioritized.

Comment

• I didn't set my lineup tonight. Really sorry. It might have playoff implications. So be it.
                              Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Sat Oct 28, 2017, 01:45 AM.
                              RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                                I didn't set my lineup tonight. Really sorry. It might have playoff im
                                I declare shenanigans.

Comment

Working...
                                X