• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    Now...

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      Wait, so you're basing your assessment that he will be picking 7th or higher on a site that predicts Miek as the 5th worst record?
      It's a complex calculation using all sorts of information. Pretty serious stuff.

Comment

• Yo Tucas, where you at? Didn't we make you Treasurer? Might have to fire you again! Lol

Comment

• Tucas is super busy keeping his cap years a big secret hoping no one will ever notice. Check the cap sheet and see for yourselves.
          RR OG

Comment

• It is humourous that the man tasked with keeping the cap sheet up to date owns the only team in the league with players having no years assigned.

Comment

• any free agent signings higher than sweet lou at 43?

Comment

• Average rank of 48.

Tim Hardaway is ranked 73rd and 55th in the last month. Too bad he's hurt right now. He helped me tremendously in beating 007.

I'd imagine you're winning the FA period so far and I'm in second... In terms of sheer production from one player.

Comment

• Darren Collison, currently ranked 40th. Been in the 30's much of the season.

*drops mic*

Comment

• Courtney Lee is #37 right now.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I don't put much emphasis on these ratings when I look at players. John Wall is 138 and CP3 is 96. It's all about the stats they provide for your team.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        I don't put much emphasis on these ratings when I look at players. John Wall is 138 and CP3 is 96. It's all about the stats they provide for your team.
                        Average rankings don't lie. If that's their average rankings then they are greatly detrimental to some category or categories. That means that unless a team is punting those areas of detriment then those players could be hurting their team. For example consider a player known for being a volume scorer who chucks a tonne of shots but only hits 40% of them. If one of your strong cats is FG% then in this case this particular players is more trouble than they're worth because they're hurting a cat you need to keep locked down to win games. Overall the player has some major drawback if they're not ranked high.

It can work both ways though. If you're punting FG% and some player out there is being crucified in the rankings because of horrendous FG% then he may be worth more to you than the current average rank and the current team he plays for in this case.
                        Last edited by Apollo; Fri Dec 15, 2017, 03:26 PM. Reason: .

Comment

I don't put much emphasis on these ratings when I look at players. John Wall is 138 and CP3 is 96. It's all about the stats they provide for your team.
                          Apollo wrote: View Post
                          Average rankings don't lie. If that's their average rankings then they are greatly detrimental to some category or categories. That means that unless a team is punting those areas of detriment then those players could be hurting their team. For example consider a player known for being a volume scorer who chucks a tonne of shots but only hits 40% of them. If one of your strong cats is FG% then in this case this particular players is more trouble than they're worth because they're hurting a cat you need to keep locked down to win games. Overall the player has some major drawback if they're not ranked high.

It can work both ways though. If you're punting FG% and some player out there is being crucified in the rankings because of horrendous FG% then he may be worth more to you than the current average rank and the current team he plays for in this case.
                          Paul and Wall are both rated where they are because of Injuries. Their average rankings are 7 and 60 respectively. And I expect Wall would be much higher based on average if not for his injuries as well. But ya, if they're not playing games, then even someone that puts up 4 points and 2 assists is technically more valuable for that game, or that week, or whatever.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                            Paul and Wall are both rated where they are because of Injuries. Their average rankings are 7 and 60 respectively. And I expect Wall would be much higher based on average if not for his injuries as well. But ya, if they're not playing games, then even someone that puts up 4 points and 2 assists is technically more valuable for that game, or that week, or whatever.
                            I definitely go by average rankings more than their "Season Rank". I still prefer to just look at stat lines though. Whatever cats I'm in need of, I goes and gits 'em!

How is Embiid not ranked #1? Tro-el Embiid FTW

Comment

I definitely go by average rankings more than their "Season Rank". I still prefer to just look at stat lines though. Whatever cats I'm in need of, I goes and gits 'em!

How is Embiid not ranked #1? Tro-el Embiid FTW
                              You should gits some guys can actually stay on the court though .. Haha

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                You should gits some guys can actually stay on the court though .. Haha
                                Haha bout to be 7-2... #14 and #15 are interchangeable parts. You never know who's next!

But yea, my main pcs need to man up and stay on the court if I'm gonna do anything in the playoffs.

#trusttheprocess #iswearivebeentrusting

Comment

Working...
                                X