Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ and AD going head-to-head tonight. I need 15+ rebs each... at least.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      DJ and AD going head-to-head tonight. I need 15+ rebs each... at least.
      14 & 17 respectively, so they did their job and I'm up by a few Rebounds.

Also made Blocks count for this week, trailing by just 1. Have a good shot with Wall, Gay, Drummond all on deck for Sunday games.

I think with a healthy squad I can compete with 007... but what do I know?

Posse Up!

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
        Hey Joey, I wish you luck..... were closing in on a good battle this week & I'm up 5-4 on ya.
        You too man! Been a close one all week! Taurean Prince is a legit piece... don't trade him.. Unless it's to me. Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          You too man! Been a close one all week! Taurean Prince is a legit piece... don't trade him.. Unless it's to me. Lol
          Nah, Prince is a keeper. I knew he'd be a great pick when I chose him.... I know what to look for in draft picks.... look at what Poeltl has done as well as Swanigan in his limited run.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
            14 & 17 respectively, so they did their job and I'm up by a few Rebounds.

Also made Blocks count for this week, trailing by just 1. Have a good shot with Wall, Gay, Drummond all on deck for Sunday games.

I think with a healthy squad I can compete with 007... but what do I know?

Posse Up!
            It will be a good finish. Just 4 reb difference, and 1 block difference. I’d hope my 35 point advantage is enough with Fox, Hield, Tobias, Love, LMA and Henson all going vs your four.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Alright kids, Cap Sheet should be fully up to date. Tucas, I just went ahead and did it all.

Everyone check it out and lemme know where I screwed up.

Comment

• team is fine, but my cap is 40

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  team is fine, but my cap is 40
                  Cool, fixed.

Tucas, maybe you could just go through and check the math and formatting is all correct?

Comment

• Mine is missing my two waiver moves from this week.

McCaw out, Henson in.
                    Lance out, Ennis III in with *.
                    Total cap is at 40 (41*)

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Joey,

Okafor and my 2019 pick went to Dan.
                      Skywalker's 2019 pick came to me.
                      Bogdan Bogdanovic came to me on a 2yr.

I submitted my full up to date cap at the bottom of the cap sheet.

Comment

• I also put my updated cap sheet at the bottom of the Cap Sheet thread.
                        I think you missed RoLo at 2 years, and my total cap at 31.

Great job, guys! Thanks.
                        “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                        ― John Wooden

Comment

• Lost in all the self-adoration free agent signings this week from other teams, John Henson joined my team on a 1 year deal. The Bucks big man was coming off a recent 3 block night after an earlier 4 block game despite modest minutes. Today’s game was Henson’s finest on the year, that saw him log a season high 27 minutes, and put up a very nice line of 12 points, 9 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals and 3 blocks. With Maker still a major project and Monroe a major liability, Henson has a chance to really solidify the back end of a good Bucks D.

Comment

• Congrats, Joey. You win the week fair & square.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Somehow I have managed to stat the season 2-0. No Kawhi yet this season, and no information on a return, along with Hayward lost for the season, has me just waiting for the wheels to fall off.
                              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                                Somehow I have managed to stat the season 2-0. No Kawhi yet this season, and no information on a return, along with Hayward lost for the season, has me just waiting for the wheels to fall off.
                                You're really bad at tanking.

Comment

Working...
                                X