Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lonzo led my team in rebounds, assists, steals, blocks, and turnovers.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Congrats Miek. That win has been a LONG time coming. Lol Onward and Upward from here!
      Whoa whoa whoa, let’s focus more on onward and #Top5PickToAxel
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        lonzo led my team in rebounds, assists, steals, blocks, and turnovers.
        1) So what you're saying is that the rest of your players are scrubs?!?!

2) You beat Codylass. Big whoop.

RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

And that Lonzo can’t shoot.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Close week Drizz. Well done.

The Creeds are not happy to register a loss and they've decided to focus that anger on their next opponent, the 73'ers. A hundred Norman Powell couldn't save them from Kristaps, Benny and the boys.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              The Creeds are not happy to register a loss and they've decided to focus that anger on their next opponent, the 73'ers. A hundred Norman Powell couldn't save them from Kristaps, Benny and the boys.
              May The Mitten have compassion and show mercy onto you this week. Fool.
              RR OG

Comment

• See you in week 13.

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

2) You beat Codylass. Big whoop.

you try not winning in two years, and see how sweet the taste of the first victory is after that.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    you try not winning in two years, and see how sweet the taste of the first victory is after that.
                    Self-inflicted and by master-design.
                    RR OG

Comment

• Miek has been the late 1990's version of the Denver Nuggets. Only he's course corrected much faster.

Comment

Miek has been the late 1990's version of the Denver Nuggets. Only he's course corrected much faster.
                        Course corrected? Let’s hold off planning the parade. It’s only his first win in years against a team that was recently decimated by the previous owner.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                          Course corrected? Let’s hold off planning the parade. It’s only his first win in years against a team that was recently decimated by the previous owner.
                          The offseason transactions tell the tale. He's built a team that is past rock bottom. No matter how many wins, he has course corrected. He's on the rise.

Looking at his schedule I think he can win six or seven games. Based on past seasons that would place him 5th-7th range; in around where you and I were last season... That's a huge step for a team that had lost a couple dozen in a row before the season had begun.

Comment

The offseason transactions tell the tale. He's built a team that is past rock bottom. No matter how many wins, he has course corrected. He's on the rise.

Looking at his schedule I think he can win six or seven games. Based on past seasons that would place him 5th-7th range; in around where you and I were last season... That's a huge step for a team that had lost a couple dozen in a row before the season had begun.
                            with a little luck. I am pretty pretty much guaranteed to lose fg% and turn overs before the weeks even begin.

Comment

• RR NBA Dynasty League (S6)

Apollo wrote: View Post

Sure, he’s loads better. He was also starting from a really low bar, so not really much of an accomplishment. He went from actively trying to suck while getting future assets to actually trying to compete. Problem is, this is a really tough league to compete in so that hype train is doomed to be derailed. I think it’s another couple of years before Miek is out of the lotto, if he’s lucky.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                                Sure, he’s loads better. He was also starting from a really low bar, so not really much of an accomplishment. He went from actively trying to suck while getting future assets to actually trying to compete. Problem is, this is a really tough league to compete in so that hype train is doomed to be derailed. I think it’s another couple of years before Miek is out of the lotto, if he’s lucky.

Comment

Working...
                                X