This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
    I'm amused by how excited Kontraception is about hyping up an average one-category muse named Crabbe. (Sorry, not sorry)
    I remember when Capela was a one-category muse (with blocks) but now he’s coming off a 16 point, 20 boards, and 4 blocks night. Good times

#ShamelessPlug
    #ThanksDan
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Hailed as the best shooter in Europe. Holds a 6'11" reach and can create on offense. The Kings desperately need scoring help and gave him $36M over the summer. That makes history as the biggest rookie contract in league history.

I introduce to you the guy who I considered at auction, Bogdan Bogdanovic.

Comment

• The Creeds have announced the terms of the deal: 2yrs.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          I remember when Capela was a one-category muse (with blocks) but now he’s coming off a 16 point, 20 boards, and 4 blocks night. Good times

#ShamelessPlug
          #ThanksDan
          Hey I'm in rough enough shape having bailed on Siakam like a day before he went off for 20 points. I don't really regret it, but it still stings.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
            Hey I'm in rough enough shape having bailed on Siakam like a day before he went off for 20 points. I don't really regret it, but it still stings.
            So it wouldn’t be a good time to point out that Tobias Harris had 34 points including 6 treys last night?

On the bright side, Siakam might not score 20 points combined for the rest of the season.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
              007 is like the Lonzo Ball of this league. Comes in all flashy but the rest of the league secretly - or not so secretly - hates him. Nothing personal, bro.

007 be like:

It's unconfirmed if that is in fact mcHappy next to him.
              They hate us cause they ain't us
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                They hate us cause they ain't us
                Story of my life.

Comment

• Anyone know why I'm still last in Waiver priority, when we've had several Waiver Claims made already?

Comment

• Waiver priority isn't changing with transactions. My guess is if you go into the commish CP you'll find somewhere that WW priority is turned off.

Edit:

Look under...

Commissioner > Edit League Settings > Determine Waiver Priority By

Or somewhere around there.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                      Waiver priority isn't changing with transactions. My guess is if you go into the commish CP you'll find somewhere that WW priority is turned off.

Edit:

Look under...

Commissioner > Edit League Settings > Determine Waiver Priority By

Or somewhere around there.
                      So I'm last all season? The optics of that are not good ... Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        So I'm last all season? The optics of that are not good ... Lol
                        No, the way it should work is:

1. Highest FAAB bid takes the player. Successful FAAB bid is removed from FAAB budget.
                        2. If no FAAB bid is made then WW priority takes the player. Succesful WW claimer drops to the bottom of the WW priority.

What do the current settings look like? Sometimes Yahoo does weird shit upon league renewal.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          No, the way it should work is:

1. Highest FAAB bid takes the player. Successful FAAB bid is removed from FAAB budget.
                          2. If no FAAB bid is made then WW priority takes the player. Succesful WW claimer drops to the bottom of the WW priority.

What do the current settings look like? Sometimes Yahoo does weird shit upon league renewal.
                          Right, that was my understanding ... I'll check when I get home. I forget sometimes that you are the OG Commish. Lol

Comment

• Further, you should be ahead of everyone who's made a successful claim since your last claim. I noticed that I was 11th when before I claimed Bogdanovic and I'm still 11th right now. By rights I should be 15th and Axel 16th.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              Right, that was my understanding ... I'll check when I get home. I forget sometimes that you are the OG Commish. Lol
                              Hey, I only know this stuff because Yahoo has screwed with all my renewed leagues and some shape or form.

Comment

• It's interesting that Bog made his NBA debut this week, played 25 MPG in both games and at the same time Buddy Hield's MPG dropped by like seven to around 20 MPG. Bog is a real threat to those other Kings wings.

Comment

Working...
                                X