Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just want to point out how crazy JBML is this week. He is beating me 8-0 right now but I have stats of:
    309 points - 2nd highest of everyone this week, 007 is 3rd with 266.
    105 reb - 2nd highest of everyone this week, only Skywalker also has more than 100
    49 ast - tied for 4th highest with Drizz and Mack
    27 3PM tied for 4th highest with Koncept

JBML is just having an insane week right now.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Another tough week of injuries for me, losing my MVP in Oladipo... And I'm still without Tim Jr, who was proving the critics wrong and killing it before getting hurt. No timetable on when the hell he's coming back or any real concrete answer on the exact ailment.

On the brightside Chriss is starting to put it together have a horrifically poor start but he's not enough to overcome the injuries during a challenging area of the schedule.

Comment

• The boys are back in town finally. I smell a 2nd loss for 007
        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Weekly matchups aren't won on Wednesday, boys! I was up like 7-2 on drizz last Friday and he ended up beating me 6-3 after Sunday(good game btw, drizz!).

Comment

• hadn't even noticed that dennis smith jr had a triple double last week.

Comment

• Injuries to Harden and now Griffin for Skywalker are really leaving the door open for a huge upset win this week.

Comment

• Rotoworld is understandably loving Jamal Murray right now:
                Murray has been one of the most efficient young scorers in the NBA lately with his 63.2 TS% on a 23.8 usage rate over his last 13. To put that in perspective, no other qualifier under 22 years old can even hit 60 TS% and a 20 usage rate over the last 13 games. He's been the 17th-ranked player in nine-category leagues since Dec. 1, so congrats to all who held on after his rocky start to hit the bullseye on the Blue Arrow.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  Injuries to Harden and now Griffin for Skywalker are really leaving the door open for a huge upset win this week.
                  Looks like he left Kanter on the bench and he had 6 TO's... game changer

Comment

• I take that as a victory for the Monstars. Lol Skywalker had to resort to benching everyone in order to win. Good matchup Skywalker. Woulda had you otherwise.
                    Last edited by Joey; Mon Jan 8, 2018, 12:02 AM.

Comment

• big w against 6-4 wjf

Comment

• Ohhh man, almost came so close to epicly backfiring on Skywalker. 1 point away!! Damn!

Comment

• It's been a total uphill road since I beat 007. I just haven't been able to field a team either week since without losing one key contributor to helping me to reach seven wins. If I win this week I top my win total from last season though and I figure it puts me on pace for 11 by the end of the season and a trip to the playoffs. Not bad for a team that didn't win a game a few years back. Get ready James, it's go time.

Comment

• Looking forward to this weeks matchup vs 12-0 Skywalker.

Comment

• I finally beat Apollo at Fantasy sports... twice in a couple weeks. 2018 is mine!

Comment

• Oh, I think its happened more than twice in history but yeah, December and January have not been kind in any sport for me this season. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X