Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heading into the weekend I like my chances of getting off to a 2-0 start. He's hammering me on FT% and 3PTM though.

Comment

• I might be applying for the player injury exception soon... 6 guys this week on the IR. The Isaiah Thomas trade and injury has started internal conversations in our organization to blow this thing up. Add to that, Portis snuck into one of my practices and put Mirotic into a different world, Teodosic disguised himself as a rookie and then realized he's old, and Green/Valanciunas/Wade don't feel like playing this early in the season and we've got ourself getting booed this week against JBML (8-1... thanks turnovers).
      Organization is vulnerable, so send trade proposals with youth or future picks and we might bite.
      “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
      ― John Wooden

Comment

• Geez, Coach wasn't lying. Wiggins is on the move! Lol

Is that your 2019 pick Tucas?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Geez, Coach wasn't lying. Wiggins is on the move! Lol

Is that your 2019 pick Tucas?
          Hard to tell anything with those cap sheets
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
            Yes, that is also Tucas' 2019 first round pick
            “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
            ― John Wooden

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              WHoops meant to update those last weekend but got busy. I'm going away for the weekend but it's a bit of a drive so I'll take a stab at doing as much as I can on my way up, and then finish them tomorrow on my way back.

But yeah 2019 pick.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                WHoops meant to update those last weekend but got busy. I'm going away for the weekend but it's a bit of a drive so I'll take a stab at doing as much as I can on my way up, and then finish them tomorrow on my way back.

But yeah 2019 pick.
                Let me know if you can't get around to it, and I'll take a stab at it.

Comment

• Damn Coach, you didn't even give a dude a chance to wake up and make an offer!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    Damn Coach, you didn't even give a dude a chance to wake up and make an offer!
                    I mean my team is pretty trash it's going to take a decent amount to beat the value of my pick.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      Let me know if you can't get around to it, and I'll take a stab at it.
                      Wouldn't be a bad idea to split it. You wanna do the bottom half of the league alphabetically and I'll do the top?

Comment

Wouldn't be a bad idea to split it. You wanna do the bottom half of the league alphabetically and I'll do the top?
                        Not really .. I was hoping you'd say you got it ... hahah But ya, that's cool.

Comment

I mean my team is pretty trash it's going to take a decent amount to beat the value of my pick.
                          An interesting trade. I could see this one going either way but that pick could be nice. Way to swing for the fences on Wiggins, I hope this works out for you next year.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                            Damn Coach, you didn't even give a dude a chance to wake up and make an offer!
                            Haha... Sorry Mack, but that trade had been in the works for the past week. We exchanged some different ideas but came back to Tucas' original offer... there will probably be a 30 for 30 on how it all went down. As for the pick, I'm going to believe in him saying he's not going anywhere quick... we will see.
                            ― John Wooden

Comment

• The Coach wrote: View Post
                              Haha... Sorry Mack, but that trade had been in the works for the past week. We exchanged some different ideas but came back to Tucas' original offer... there will probably be a 30 for 30 on how it all went down. As for the pick, I'm going to believe in him saying he's not going anywhere quick... we will see.
                              No picks for 2 years. 3 bad contracts and maybe 4 trade chips total. That pick will be golden for you.
                              Apollo wrote: View Post
                              An interesting trade. I could see this one going either way but that pick could be nice. Way to swing for the fences on Wiggins, I hope this works out for you next year.
                              See above. Wiggins isn't enough of a game changer to really impact me in the standings too much. Might be able to pass Dan this year, but there's really no one else I'm close to. You're golden too.

TL;DR? Trade with me and you're golden.

Comment

• Rondo should be back in a couple weeks and is available for a young player.

Comment

Working...
                                X