This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apollo wrote: View Post
    I just read another scenario where it was Mirotic who instigated and Portis may have connected on one solid shot in self defense. Either way, its going to be tough for those two to share a locker room after that. Lauri Markkanen just got a nice fantasy bump.
    you would think that one of them has to go.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      you would think that one of them has to go.
      One's in the hospital and one will be suspended(most likely). My Markksman Markkanen will show over the next couple weeks that neither is needed, so they'll ship em both out. #FreeLauri

Comment

It's a little sad honestly, no matter how you spin it doesn't bode well for Portis. The guy had been losing the minutes battle to felicio the past year and finally starting to re emerge with his 3 point shot. I assume he'll be traded
        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Here's what Yahoo says:

Wed, Oct 18
          Bobby Portis has a call setup with the NBA on Wednesday to discuss the altercation he got into with Nikola Mirotic on Tuesday, and he's expected to face a multi-game suspension.
          Advice: The Bulls are currently "evaluating disciplinary actions" for Portis, but we doubt that he'll be available for Chicago's season opener against Toronto on Thursday. For what it's worth, Mirotic reportedly initiated Tuesday's altercation, charging at Portis after things got heated during a scrimmage, and Portis ended things with a single punch. If Portis was acting in self-defense, perhaps the league will be lenient with his suspension. Either way, Lauri Markkanen looks like a must-grab right now.
          More: Chicago Tribune
          (Rotoworld.com)

Comment

I guess you closed the old thread, but I think you made the right decision Joey. we couldn't let a precedent where a player is bought in free agency, signed to terms, traded and then the new team renegotiate his term.

if it was to be a 3 year sign and trade that should have been brought up during negotiations.

Comment

The faces in the crowd say all that needs to be said:

Hayward is tough SOB though. My goodness.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                Here's what Yahoo says:
                Assuming the self defense scenario is what happened, if Mirotic knew how to take a punch would Portis be facing suspension for self defense?

Comment

8 games for Portis.

Comment

I know it's way too early but the possible top five in the 2018 draft as per NBAdraft.net:
                    Prospect/Comparison
                    1. Michael Porter/Durant
                    2. Marvin Bagley/Odom
                    3. DeAndre Ayton/The Admiral
                    4. Mohamed Bamba/Camby
                    5. Luka Doncic/Gallinari
                    http://www.nbadraft.net/2018mock_draft

Not a bad year to have a top three pick. I have Tucas' pick and it looks to have a decent shot at the top three. It's available for the right offer.

Comment

luca would look good on my team. just need to keep the optional pick i sent to dan

Comment

Shaq had nicer FT form than Fultz does. Dayum!

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                          Shaq had nicer FT form than Fultz does. Dayum!
                          He looks like a damn robot out there. lol

Comment

Vic with 19pts in the first half. Things are so much better with him not playing alongside the black hole.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                              He looks like a damn robot out there. lol
                              These Sixers are the team to watch this year. We have almost the whole roster on our squads lol

Comment

man those top 5 comparisons aren't that inspiring... if your #5 is compared to gallo. #1 comparison sure. i dont know the class, but this year obviously won't compare to last i think.
                                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Working...
                                X