Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like a potentially strong class at the top.

Comment

Luca looks like a real player. I haven't seen the others yet, waiting for college play to start. from what I saw, he also goes hard, I think every team will trade being able to stop Westbrook, which is impossible, for a 6'8 complete pg.

Comment

other than lonzo any other player start their career with a tripe double?

Comment

Money well spent on my free agents thus far. CJ Miles and Darren Collison both killed it in their openers. Keep it up boys!

Also a nice debut by Markkanen vs our Raps.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
            bwahahaha fuck that guy, his dad, and his brothers. Weird ass lookin' mofo's, the whole lot of 'em.

Comment

In real games Ben Simmons posted 18pts, 10reb, 5ast, 2stl and 1blk while shooting 48% from the field. Oh and he only turned the ball over once.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                In real games Ben Simmons posted 18pts, 10reb, 5ast, 2stl and 1blk while shooting 48% from the field. Oh and he only turned the ball over once.
                Ben Simmons claimed it was like playing NBA2K. Imagine that?

Per ESPN:

“It felt like I was playing 2K, honestly,” Simmons said postgame.

“Just looking at Joel Embiid out there with the lights on his jersey. I was like, ‘man, I’m actually here.'”

Sixers coach Brett Brown was thoroughly impressed with Simmons’ debut effort, pointing out that the Aussie had just one turnover in 35 minutes of playing time.

“How about Ben Simmons’ first game in the NBA?” Brown said.”Really, there were times he could have finished even more. I feel that his first game was really exceptional. Really, really exceptional. Physically, we all see what he is as an athlete, and I think that his growth path, his improvement scale, can be off the charts.”

Read more at http://www.slamonline.com/nba/ben-si...iUYWhVxpi2g.99
                I'm jealous AF, but I've got the better player in Embiid

Comment

22 rebs by DJ and ZERO points for Lonzo with 3 left in the 3rd. I'm going to bed happy

Comment

This isn't accurate, let me edit:

other than lonzo any other player start their career with just a triple?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                      This isn't accurate, let me edit:
                      lol. 9 boards and 4 assists, isn't bad, but he shot like shit. i knew it was going to be a tough night when he air-balled the floater in the lane, which is usually money for him, and no one was running on the break. fuck you beverly, you know patrick was happy as hell to ruin lonzo's night. why the hell was deng starting, jesus.

more disappointed in ingram's 3-15. really need brandon to put efficient points up.

Comment

• There's something strange going on - my FT% is at .929(39/42). I'm pretty sure I'm 0 for 5 seasons in that category. DJ & AD are a combined 6-6, historic averages from those two!

Looks like that will be a plus for me this year but my FG% will dip some.

Comment

• OG off to a good start for the Tucaseseses.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                            lol. 9 boards and 4 assists, isn't bad, but he shot like shit. i knew it was going to be a tough night when he air-balled the floater in the lane, which is usually money for him, and no one was running on the break. fuck you beverly, you know patrick was happy as hell to ruin lonzo's night. why the hell was deng starting, jesus.

more disappointed in ingram's 3-15. really need brandon to put efficient points up.
                            Brandon Ingram is looking much more like a project than advertised. Magic has been talking him up but I don't see it yet.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                              OG off to a good start for the Tucaseseses.
                              og looks to have jumped siakam already, and if the kooz doesn't end up being steal of the draft, og can be.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                Brandon Ingram is looking much more like a project than advertised. Magic has been talking him up but I don't see it yet.
                                i don't get the shooting. how do you go from a great shooter to a shitty shooter?

Comment

Working...
                                X