This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    Sure, he’s loads better. He was also starting from a really low bar, so not really much of an accomplishment. He went from actively trying to suck while getting future assets to actually trying to compete. Problem is, this is a really tough league to compete in so that hype train is doomed to be derailed. I think it’s another couple of years before Miek is out of the lotto, if he’s lucky.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      Sure, he’s loads better. He was also starting from a really low bar, so not really much of an accomplishment. He went from actively trying to suck while getting future assets to actually trying to compete. Problem is, this is a really tough league to compete in so that hype train is doomed to be derailed. I think it’s another couple of years before Miek is out of the lotto, if he’s lucky.
      Depends on how good he wheels and deals. He's one opportunistic trade away from maybe pushing as a dark horse in my opinion.

Comment

• what a rookie class man. How often do you have a year where there's probably 5-7 rookies playable in fantasy ranked under 100. Tatum, Lauri, Mitchell, Simmons, Kuzma, Smith are all on fire. theres prob more I'm missing and more with potential.
        Last edited by koncept; Wed Nov 15, 2017, 12:47 AM.
        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• OG is the next Kawhi. Don't @ me.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
            OG is the next Kawhi. Don't @ me.
            Was waiting for this tweet since last night! Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              Was waiting for this tweet since last night! Lol
              He just doesn't make mistakes. Obviously he won't be the next Kawhi but the kid looks like he'll be a realllll good player in the league one day

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                what a rookie class man. How often do you have a year where there's probably 5-7 rookies playable in fantasy ranked under 100. Tatum, Lauri, Mitchell, Simmons, Kuzma, Smith are all on fire. theres prob more I'm missing and more with potential.
                only the best one.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  only the best one.

I wish I had more hands, so I could give that post 4 thumbs down!

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                    OG is the next Kawhi. Don't @ me.
                    Hahahaha
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Have a game, Joel Embiid. Man, that's a scary line he put up.

Comment

• If Ben and Joel can stay healthy they have the potential to rule the East for the next decade.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          If Ben and Joel can stay healthy they have the potential to rule the East for the next decade.
                          That's more than a possibility. The Bucks and C**tics will be tough for a long time too, I would imagine. Things are definitely getting a lot better in the East as these high draft picks start to pan out.

Comment

• Finally... CP3 has come BACK... to the RRNBA Dynasty Season 6.

Mike D'Antoni said he expects Chris Paul (knee) to start on Thursday against the Suns.
                            Advice: D'Antoni added that he'll likely have CP3 on a 20-minute limit, but barring a setback, it looks as though Paul will be back in action on Thursday night with Eric Gordon heading back to the second unit. Paul didn't play all that well in his lone game this season, and there are some concerns about how he'll be able to mesh with James Harden, but the two guards are simply too talented to not figure this thing out.
                            I don't care how they mesh, I hate Harden. Just need CP3 to get his stats and I'll be OK.

Comment

• Finally Batum has COME BACK... To the RRBA. He's ready to drop the Creed Elbow on all you roody poo candy asses!

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                                only the best one.

This guy is the second coming of Michael, as he too has earned the "Air" moniker.

That's right, Lonzo "Air" Ball

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X