X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    You should gits some guys can actually stay on the court though .. Haha
    Good point. Average rank is no good if the GP says 15 games by spring.

Comment

• jesus christ. i was doing great against dan, until last night. what happened? i really need this win, i am supposed to be the best of the worst

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        jesus christ. i was doing great against dan, until last night. what happened? i really need this win, i am supposed to be the best of the worst
        Dunn finding his feet in CHI and Rubio getting to play against that suddenly awful BOS defence helped.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Gobert out (again) for 2-4 weeks. Rough campaign after his breakout last year.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

jesus christ. i was doing great against dan, until last night. what happened? i really need this win, i am supposed to be the best of the worst
            DanH wrote: View Post
            Dunn finding his feet in CHI and Rubio getting to play against that suddenly awful BOS defence helped.
            Sunday schedule is heavily favoured towards Dan too. Markieff Morris is going to have to have a hell of a game for Miek to have any chance.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• My team has been hammered by injuries. I'm just hoping to not lose 9-0 this week...

Comment

• Don’t look now, but Cody looks poised to have a nice win over Koncept this week.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  Don’t look now, but Cody looks poised to have a nice win over Koncept this week.
                  Always feels good to get a W. Just hurts me that Swanigan is sitting on the Blazers bench and they don't have a G-League team so I have no idea how he's doing.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                    Always feels good to get a W. Just hurts me that Swanigan is sitting on the Blazers bench and they don't have a G-League team so I have no idea how he's doing.
                    Should call them up and express your concerns. Gotta insert yourself into the development process man! If you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself. Bryan Colangelo is sick of hearing from me about Fultz .. he has all my numbers blocked, but it's cool, he know's I mean business!

Comment

• WOW Jarrett Allen pulls out the win for Realizar .. unreal, I totally thought I had that ... he needed every make for the percentage (0.006 seperation) and every rebound (beat me by 2) ... god damn. Good match Realizar. That's a tough loss to swallow for my young squad, but we'll bounce back.

Comment

• i am jack's broken ego. i better beat tucas

Comment

i am jack's broken ego. i better beat tucas
                          On bright side, it looks like Bender might slowly be squeezing Chriss out of the rotation in PHX.

Comment

• c'mon hezonja, lets #proveem.
                            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Once Gordon and Fournier are back in the mix Hezonja is back to the pine.

Speaking of pine, damn is my team banged up. It's gonna be another losing week. I can't compete five men short and another one getting minutes restrictions and rest games (Batum). I've already been carrying dead weight Willy on top of all that all season. Fucking Knicks... Someone needs to tell them they're in a rebuild still.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X