Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still glad I cap dumped him. It freed me up to do some things. I agree though. This is his big shot.

Comment

• Nice pickup on Burks Mack. Was wondering when he'd get picked up.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        Nice pickup on Burks Mack. Was wondering when he'd get picked up.
        Didn't think I'd get him to be honest, had my eyes on a couple other players and almost didn't bother bidding for Burks. We'll see how long he lasts as a member of the Posse, but we have confidence he can keep his play level up to this recent hot streaks standards. Contract negotitations are underway, details will be announced once they're finalized.

Au revoir, Mike James. You had your shot, but your percentages suck and you lost your gig to some scrub named Ulis.

Comment

• is anyone else having trouble viewing the forums? mine looks super weird after 2 days here.... the text kinda like long and strung out as if my internet can't load it properly.
          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
            is anyone else having trouble viewing the forums? mine looks super weird after 2 days here.... the text kinda like long and strung out as if my internet can't load it properly.
            Yep, not just you. It's the site. Got a message out to Doc and Arse to see if it's something they can fix. Hang tight!

Comment

• Just looking at the league schedule. Prediction: Miek goes on a stunning three game win streak starting next week and Axel starts sweating about the pick.

Comment

• Gary Payton II started last night for the Bucks ... I didn't think I'd ever see the day. Lol

Comment

• Go ahead Mittens. Prove the Imperials and 73ers wrong.

Comment

• 10 of 15 players out or injured.... team koncept medical staff under high scrutiny!
                    Last edited by koncept; Sun Dec 10, 2017, 10:24 PM.
                    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Good matchup Mack. I was close!

Comment

• And this week I'm tasked with taking down another undefeated team. Too bad my guys are playing shorthanded. SW is a tall task at 100%.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          Good matchup Mack. I was close!
                          Yup, another 5-4 win for me - my 4th! Surely I'll do better vs The Tucaseseseses?

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                            Yup, another 5-4 win for me - my 4th! Surely I'll do better vs The Tucaseseseses?
                            Oh definitely, but...

Comment

• And Apollo, I don't even want to hear it ... there's no way you knew Oladipo was going to be this good ... just admit it now so we can all move on and never speak of this again .. it's killing me. Thinking back to the many offers of him to the Monstars I received ... Ugh. Lol

Comment

• I keep hearing Apollo is a shark, a hustler, dare I say charlatan? Yet here we have Victor Olapido, the 11th ranked player in the league, kicking asses and taking names - in that order and this shark Apollo has been offering up Mr.MVP Candidate in sweetheart offers but getting turned down at every attempt... I guess I'll have to keep him and put up with that typical stat line of 25 PPG, 5 REB, 4 AST and 1 STL. I mean it's exactly what the Creeds expected but we believe in spreading the wealth.

Comment

Working...
                                X