This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Just looking at the league schedule. Prediction: Miek goes on a stunning three game win streak starting next week and Axel starts sweating about the pick.
    Prediction: Miek continues to Miek and the pick is firmly entrenched in top 5 status entering 2018. He has to be able to beat better than Dan, Coach or Tucas (next 3 weeks) to elevate that pick. His schedule also double dips on 007, Skywalker, Mack, Apollo, Koncept and Cody. That's why he only has 1 win this season. That's 12 of his 21 weeks where Cody is the only possible W and even then, I think Cody is relatively equal, so 2-10 or 1-11 in that half of the schedule.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      Prediction: Miek continues to Miek and the pick is firmly entrenched in top 5 status entering 2018. He has to be able to beat better than Dan, Coach or Tucas (next 3 weeks) to elevate that pick. His schedule also double dips on 007, Skywalker, Mack, Apollo, Koncept and Cody. That's why he only has 1 win this season. That's 12 of his 21 weeks where Cody is the only possible W and even then, I think Cody is relatively equal, so 2-10 or 1-11 in that half of the schedule.
      The important thing is that Cody ends up with the 4th pick this year and Miek is awful next year.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        The important thing is that Cody ends up with the 4th pick this year and Miek is awful next year.
        I think Cody’s pick ends up 6th (going into the lotto).

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          Definition of important
          1 : marked by or indicative of significant worth or consequence : valuable in content or relationship
          2 obsolete : importunate, urgent
          3 : giving evidence of a feeling of self-importance
          NEW! Time Traveler

First Known Use: 15th century
          See Words from the same year
          https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/important

Comment

It's not that simple. He almost beat Mack and hung in there with Joey. He whooped Cody badly and so I don't see how they're equal.

Comment

It's not that simple. He almost beat Mack and hung in there with Joey. He whooped Cody badly and so I don't see how they're equal.
              By that simple logic, I whooped you and you beat 007, so I must be better than you both.

Comment

By that simple logic, I whooped you and you beat 007, so I must be better than you both.
                Sure, if you ignore the sentence before the one you're referring to.

Edit: Fantasy Pros has him tied for fifth last. He's one significant player behind the next tier which includes Coach & Drizz.
                Last edited by Apollo; Mon Dec 11, 2017, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Almost, a very loose term in this instance. I almost beat him 7-2(3's and blocks were tight), nothing else was very close.

Comment

• What do I take away from this whole conversation?

That owning other peoples picks is clearly more fun than owning your own. LOL

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      What do I take away from this whole conversation?

That owning other peoples picks is clearly more fun than owning your own. LOL
                      Yeah, moving your picks and acquiring picks from sturggling teams is most definately fun on two levels. First there's no temptation to pack it in for the season. Also it's fun to stick it to the team who bet on your own pick being good. Sorry Coach but you're picking outside the top ten with that Creed pick.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        Almost, a very loose term in this instance. I almost beat him 7-2(3's and blocks were tight), nothing else was very close.
                        The Fantasy Pros numbers don't lie. Miek totally has a shot at screwing Axel out of a good pick!

Right now it looks like it's a six horse draft... You don't want to be picking 7th.

Comment

• If someone is lookig to own another players' pick because it is so exciting, hit me up for Skywalker's 2018 pick. Can't wait to see if it will end up 15th or 16th in the draft.....
                          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

The Fantasy Pros numbers don't lie. Miek totally has a shot at screwing Axel out of a good pick!

Right now it looks like it's a six horse draft... You don't want to be picking 7th.
                            Wait, so you're basing your assessment that he will be picking 7th or higher on a site that predicts Miek as the 5th worst record?

Comment

Wait, so you're basing your assessment that he will be picking 7th or higher on a site that predicts Miek as the 5th worst record?
                              My guess is he's basing it off of whatever would rile you up the most ... Haha

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                My guess is he's basing it off of whatever would rile you up the most ... Haha

Comment

Working...
                                X