This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Congrats Apollo. That's as a big a regular season win as we've ever had in this league. Gloat away.

Congrats to 007 on an absolutely ridiculous run as well. The man didn't just sit on his hands and enjoy his treasures - he's added 2 Top-100 players via WW as well, and several from last year. We got a good one when we let him in the league.

Good week guys, I was watching it closely. Lol
    Hey, thanks. This one is a statement game. The Creeds are legit.

007 wrote: View Post
    Well, the streak is over. And of course it had to end like that lol, separated literally by a single shot (tied on threes, lost FG% by .001).

GG Apollo, the floor is yours for all the smack talking you want
    Tied in three pointers and tied in blocks. I scored just five more points than you as well. This is the closest matchup I've been involved in.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      Hey, thanks. This one is a statement game. The Creeds are legit.

Tied in three pointers and tied in blocks. I scored just five more points than you as well. This is the closest matchup I've been involved in.
      At 4-3, and 5 points, but also 0.001% seperating FG, it might be one of the clostest matches ever. If you took one more shot and missed it, you woulda lost.

Analysts and Experts will be breaking this one down for a long time I'd say. Lol
      Last edited by Joey; Sun Nov 26, 2017, 11:50 PM.

Comment

You put up a good fight this week Miek. A part of me was rooting for ya. Lol
        stupid embiid and Jordan, yesterday. win last week, tough loss this week with a win coming up.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          stupid embiid and Jordan, yesterday. win last week, tough loss this week with a win coming up.
          Joey needs to take care of business this week to really entrench you in that top 5 pick status.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
            Joey needs to take care of business this week to really entrench you in that top 5 pick status.
            your faith in your fellow moderators is your weakness

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              your faith in your fellow moderators is your weakness
              Your overconfidence is yours.

#ReturnOfTheJedi

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Showtime, Axel. You have the edge this week because I'm not gonna be able to juggle my lineups and I'm dealing with a bunch of injuries. Can you take out the Champ Slayer? Stay tuned.

Comment

• Good matchup, Miek. Just another 5-4 week for me, third of the season... My FG% has been atrocious this year, I wasn't expecting it to take such a dip. Gonna need Wall and CJ back ASAP.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    Showtime, Axel. You have the edge this week because I'm not gonna be able to juggle my lineups and I'm dealing with a bunch of injuries. Can you take out the Champ Slayer? Stay tuned.
                    With both Gobert and LaVine out, I’m not reading too much into any matchups right now.

Comment

• In Breaking News, the Monstars have acquired the very valuable letter "i", by trading Deng for Dieng.

Comment

• why?! ill give you my trash bag for yours!
                        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                          why?! ill give you my trash bag for yours!
                          LOL For me, Dieng actually plays (albeit sparingly), and is a younger, slightly less useless bag of trash than Deng... and Miek saves a year in cap space.

Comment

LOL For me, Dieng actually plays (albeit sparingly), and is a younger, slightly less useless bag of trash than Deng... and Miek saves a year in cap space.
                            If Curious Georgie Dieng were to get traded his value would likely skyrocket; whereas Lol Deng is already one foot from retirement.
                            RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                              If Curious Georgie Dieng were to get traded his value would likely skyrocket; whereas Lol Deng is already one foot from retirement.
                              My thinking exactly.

Comment

• I'm kidding. I think Dieng is still a great prospect ! A rich mans Bebe with more upside.
                                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Working...
                                X