Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big blow to the #1 Ranked Skywalkers - they lose Blake Griffin for about 2 months. Better now than in March...

I bet by the time he gets back, DeAndre will be a member of the _________(anyone not named Clippers).

Comment

• Kevin Love has 30 points with 4 treys....and there is still 4 minutes left in the 2nd quarter.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• LOL Dieng with 19 points, 6 rebounds, 5 assists, 4 steals and 1 3P tonight....

Comment

• And Hack-a-Simmons is apparently a thing now. Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            LOL Dieng with 19 points, 6 rebounds, 5 assists, 4 steals and 1 3P tonight....
            god damn it i hate that guy. a visious vicious hate of disappointment and failure

Comment

• RR NBA Dynasty League (S6)

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              god damn it i hate that guy. a visious vicious hate of disappointment and failure
              Hahah I guess so ... Maybe he just needed a change of fantasy scenery? Sometimes that's all it takes!

Comment

• With the way this week is going so far, I'm almost sad that Apollo is without internet right now.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• o'quinn 1 year

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    o'quinn 1 year
                    I would have done the same after making a hasty trade for a lousy cap year.
                    RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                      I would have done the same after making a hasty trade for a lousy cap year.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post

Comment

• Worst gif response ever.

Comment

• Miek's drinking too much 'Sunny Mountain Dew Delight'
                            RR OG

Comment

• Just wondering if the commish knows that Yahoo still says we're in S5? Just because your hit TV show only had 5 seasons, doesn't mean we didn't get picked up for a 6th!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                                Just wondering if the commish knows that Yahoo still says we're in S5? Just because your hit TV show only had 5 seasons, doesn't mean we didn't get picked up for a 6th!

I swear I've fixed that like 5 times!.. fixed again. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X