This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Hmm Larry Nance is out 4-8 weeks now ... god damnit, rough start to the season with injuries so far.

At least Holmes is back now.
    Yeeks... I've got him in Keeper. I've finally put together a decent squad in that league, got a feeling I can challenge the top squads. But alas, nobody cares about that league. #DYNASTY4LIFE

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      Imagine where Miek would be had he kept Bron Bron and Steph Steph.
      The Creeds wouldn't be whooping him right now on their way to a 3-0 start.

Comment

Uhhhh Bron Bron went bananas tonight. Those stats are absolutely ridiculous.

57/11/7 to begin with... 68%Fg 9/9 FT, 2 3's, 3 STL, 2 BLK only 3 TO
        Wade said this year's Cavs are the 2014 Heat all over again.
        RR OG

Comment

• not supposed to hope for someone to get injured, but i am as close as is respectfully possible to do with taj thibbspetormaybeson gibson. every time i check the scores i see dieng shitting the bed. absolute disappointment, literally every time i check and remember how bad this can go.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
            not supposed to hope for someone to get injured, but i am as close as is respectfully possible to do with taj thibbspetormaybeson gibson. every time i check the scores i see dieng shitting the bed. absolute disappointment, literally every time i check and remember how bad this can go.
            After the hype train of the summer everyone is wondering when the Imperials will show up this season.

Seriously though I expected more punch out of the gate, Miek. Dieng not delivering top 50 value must be a factor there.

Comment

• Battle of the titans this week. hopefully i can set myself apart here and start the winning ways

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                I'm looking forward to taking him on next week. I could see him landing somewhere in the top three and so it's a good gauge of where my team is at right now.
                I think you'll win this one, not only because you have a good team, but you also have more games than I do this week. The same thing played a big part in my team beating Joey's team last matchup. My players had more games for the week. It's one of the shitty things about fantasy basketball. Unless you have an all-star team, the average owner is at the mercy of the schedule of it's players for any given week.

Comment

• If LeBron keeps it up then anything is possible. That said, I hope you're right. I'd love to go to 4-0.

Comment

• Looks like the Suns are finalizing a deal to send Bledsoe to the Bucks. Good news for me, not so good for the Raptors.

Monroe and a 1st heading to Phoenix.

Comment

Looks like the Suns are finalizing a deal to send Bledsoe to the Bucks. Good news for me, not so good for the Raptors.

Damn, Brogdon's been playing well. Hopefully he doesn't take too much of a hit.
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Looks like the Suns are finalizing a deal to send Bledsoe to the Bucks. Good news for me, not so good for the Raptors.

please please please please let Monroe play

Comment

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                            Damn, Brogdon's been playing well. Hopefully he doesn't take too much of a hit.
                            I hope he takes a huge hit. 😃

Comment

Oh he'll play... At the expense of Bender! Haha

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                Oh he'll play... At the expense of Bender! Haha
                                and Chriss

Comment

Working...
                                X