X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    I swear I've fixed that like 5 times!.. fixed again. Lol
    Thanks, it confuses my front office sometimes even when they're not drunk.

Comment

I swear I've fixed that like 5 times!.. fixed again. Lol
      Well we are in Season 6, so if you’re only fixing it once per year....
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        lol.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

Comment

• Man, I went and upped my bid on Jordan Bell last night by $25 after his game, and no one even made a bid? Grrr. Lol

Either way, have had my eye on Bell since the draft, at times looking to trade for another pick in order to select him, so very happy to have him in the mix. Contract details still being negotiated.

Comment

• LOL Jamal Murray ...

Comment

• So when does Apollo get back?
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• That was an exciting finish realizar.
                  in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                    That was an exciting finish realizar.
                    Both our rosters are injury-depleted and my guys unfortunately recorded too many turnovers and one less blocks yesterday.

You're off to a blazing start! You're a definite dark horse this season.
                    RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                      Both our rosters are injury-depleted and my guys unfortunately recorded too many turnovers and one less blocks yesterday.

You're off to a blazing start! You're a definite dark horse this season.
                      ... Guys... why is REALIZAR being nice? Something weird is going on ... I fully expected him to call Koncept a Jabroni to conclude the post or something, but nothing!

Comment

... Guys... why is REALIZAR being nice? Something weird is going on ... I fully expected him to call Koncept a Jabroni to conclude the post or something, but nothing!
                        I'm a proficient verbal jouster. I'm not a common rudimentary asshole. C'mon!
                        RR OG

Comment

• Good matchup by the way Miek. I felt pretty comfortable all week, but you had me watching Yahoo stats like it was the real game, hoping KCP or Ingram wouldn't hit another 3 pointer and FT. Super close man.

Comment

Good matchup by the way Miek. I felt pretty comfortable all week, but you had me watching Yahoo stats like it was the real game, hoping KCP or Ingram wouldn't hit another 3 pointer and FT. Super close man.
                            gave myself a chance on saturday and then sunday couldn't finish the comeback. bravado levels dropping rapidly

Comment

• Beal with the revenge game over his former team - 51 points!

Comment

Beal with the revenge game over his former team - 51 points!
                                You take that and run with it... he's clearly been struggling without their real star, my man John Wall.

Comment

Working...
                                X