This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    If Noel is benched then I guess I have 6 games to 2. Tough matchup for both of us, being without star players for the majority of the week. I was lucky to get Bledsoe back just in time... I'll be on the app all evening!
    For some reason Noel has fallen out of favour in Dallas. I was surprised I made it to 3-0 with no Kawhi and no Hayward.
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
      For some reason Noel has fallen out of favour in Dallas. I was surprised I made it to 3-0 with no Kawhi and no Hayward.
      i think they want his restricted free agency price to come down. they will happily lose this year, and match any under max contract for him this summer. win/win for dallas. noel is nice, but inconsistent.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        i think they want his restricted free agency price to come down. they will happily lose this year, and match any under max contract for him this summer. win/win for dallas. noel is nice, but inconsistent.
        Win-win except that they’ll have a seriously unhappy player and the union fighting if that is indeed their plan.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Now that he's only signed for just the Qualifying Offer, he is Unrestricted next season I believe, no?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            Now that he's only signed for just the Qualifying Offer, he is Unrestricted next season I believe, no?
            really? i thought he just didn't get an extension because he wanted the max.

Comment

really? i thought he just didn't get an extension because he wanted the max.
              He did want Max (or $20Mish if I recall correctly). They offered him $70M/4 and he turned it down, ultimately signing for the $4M QO. He's UFA this off-season if I'm not mistaken. And because of that, Dallas can't trade him this year without his permission. Dallas is losing him this offseason if they keep this up.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                Win-win except that they’ll have a seriously unhappy player and the union fighting if that is indeed their plan.
                cuban steadfastedly says they aren't tanking and can turn this season around, while all of the ticket promotions are "maybe dirk is done after this year" to get the fans to ignore the losing. noel, smith, barnes, and a high draft pick is a pretty good starting place for the after dirk mavs.

as long as they don't say what they are doing, then they can say they are doing anything. agreed the player might be unhappy, but if he is a restricted free agent, he gets no say.

Comment

He did want Max (or $20Mish if I recall correctly). They offered him $70M/4 and he turned it down, ultimately signing for the $4M QO. He's UFA this off-season if I'm not mistaken. And because of that, Dallas can't trade him this year without his permission. Dallas is losing him this offseason if they keep this up.
                  there you go. my conspiracy theories are nothing like mel gibson's.

Comment

there you go. my conspiracy theories are nothing like mel gibson's.
                    Meh, the theory is still sound ... I was thinking it too ... either way they're driving his cost down. At the end of the day, I'm sure he'll forgive and forget if the Mavs throw in an extra Mil or 2 over anyone else.

Comment

• Or it could be they're telling the truth and he's not playing because he's dogging it.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                        Or it could be they're telling the truth and he's not playing because he's dogging it.

Comment

• Steven Adams not playing tonight will lose me the week unless Thad and PG can't muster up four boards between them. Drizz has really good team.

Comment

• Congrats Miek. That win has been a LONG time coming. Lol Onward and Upward from here!

Comment

• So it's all on Paul George now. Come on, keep him out on the perimeter all night. No more rebounds!

Comment

Congrats Miek. That win has been a LONG time coming. Lol Onward and Upward from here!

ball as smooth as sam cooke

Comment

Working...
                                X