Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am just glad to finally be in a matchup that isn't against one of 007, Skywalker, and Koncept. Tough Schedule from the Commish
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      This guy is the second coming of Michael, as he too has earned the "Air" moniker.

That's right, Lonzo "Air" Ball

This is a thing of beauty! "Air" Ball is the best as well hahaha... I can't stand him.

Man, rough week for Lavar, thankfully he finally STFU.

Comment

• Is it too much to ask the league office to update the cap sheet thread?

If so, I'll gladly take over the portfolio.
        RR OG

Comment

I am just glad to finally be in a matchup that isn't against one of 007, Skywalker, and Koncept. Tough Schedule from the Commish
          yep. my season basically started the same way

Comment

This guy is the second coming of Michael, as he too has earned the "Air" moniker.

That's right, Lonzo "Air" Ball

haters gonna hate. he is still ranked 140, he is still the youngest player to ever get a triple double, he steal gets blocks and steals from the 1 position, he is still top 10 in the league for assists.

40+ from college on high volume with a ton of them from nba range. steven a smith even went so far as to call him a bust, my guess is he isn't black enough for steven to have his back. been in the nba for 1 month, and people want to hate.

"Hey Lonzo

"

Comment

• Miek's world, Miek's world, party time, excellent!

Comment

• Oh damn...
                The No. 2 pick in the 2017 NBA draft, who shot 55 percent from the floor, 41 percent from 3-point range and 67 percent at the foul line at UCLA, has made only 30 percent of his field goals, 23 percent of his long-range tries and 50 percent of his free throws through 15 NBA games. Add it all up, and Ball’s got a True Shooting percentage (a stat that takes into account 2-point, 3-point and free-throw accuracy) of 36.4 percent — the lowest mark turned in by any rookie clocking at least 30 minutes per game since Woody Sauldsberry of the Philadelphia Warriors all the way back in the 1957-58 season.

Yes, it’s been a half-century since a big-minutes freshman has shot this badly. This is not the kind of history LaVar Ball predicted his oldest son would make.
                Still think he'll be a stud player though.

Comment

• making history baby.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    making history baby.
                    Everyone loves a comeback story! Lol

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                      Is it too much to ask the league office to update the cap sheet thread?

If so, I'll gladly take over the portfolio.
                      Can we please have Tucad assign years to all his players?!?! Unless I'm missing a piece of his puzzle.
                      RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                        Can we please have Tucad assign years to all his players?!?! Unless I'm missing a piece of his puzzle.
                        Will have a look at things over the weekend.

Comment

• Watching the 76ers vs Warriors game ... Simmons is SICK ... Damnit.

Comment

• Parsons actually looks good again. Like really good. And he's available.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              Watching the 76ers vs Warriors game ... Simmons is SICK ... Damnit.
                              It's great. I agree.

Comment

• Close matchup jbml, I think you've got me on points. Too bad I had to play you this week...

Took me out in NFL too.

Comment

Working...
                                X