Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quite happy with some of the starts to the season.

Fox was very good in his rookie debut with a nice 14/4/5 off the bench.

Tobias Harris with a great 27/10 game with 4 treys and 3 dimes.

Gobert with 18/10. LMA 25/10/4.

But most exciting might be Clint Capela with a huge game last night with 22 points, 17 reb, 3 steals, a block with 83% FG% and perfect from the charity stripe.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Still debating on weather I should drop The Mitten or not.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
        You know he's going for a triple double(assists, steals, blocks) the day after you drop him.

Comment

Whos' got Jeremy Lin? Out for the season as well.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
            Whos' got Jeremy Lin? Out for the season as well.
            Skywalkers

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
              Unless you're aiming for the playoffs it wouldn't hurt to wait and see if the Imperials scouting department got something right there. Hasn't happened to me yet but I bet it's painful to see multiple years on your cap for a guy who is succeeding on some other person's team.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                Quite happy with some of the starts to the season.

Fox was very good in his rookie debut with a nice 14/4/5 off the bench.

Tobias Harris with a great 27/10 game with 4 treys and 3 dimes.

Gobert with 18/10. LMA 25/10/4.

But most exciting might be Clint Capela with a huge game last night with 22 points, 17 reb, 3 steals, a block with 83% FG% and perfect from the charity stripe.
                I drafted aCapela in my money league! Savvy! Lol
                RR OG

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                  I drafted aCapela in my money league! Savvy! Lol
                  I got him and the aforementioned Tobias for Milsap from Dan, who moved Milsap to 007 for ...?

Comment

I got him and the aforementioned Tobias for Milsap from Dan, who moved Milsap to 007 for ...?
                    Kris Dunn and a pick
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Yeah, I didn't believe Capela had this in him, that's for sure.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

koncept wrote: View Post
                        man those top 5 comparisons aren't that inspiring... if your #5 is compared to gallo. #1 comparison sure. i dont know the class, but this year obviously won't compare to last i think.
                        You have Durant, David Robinson and Marcus Camby. Lamar Odom's game is taylor made for this new NBA. That would be two top ten players and probably a couple top 30 players.

Comment

1. G Luka Doncic, Slovenia, Real Madrid

At a time when his peers in the United States would have been in high school, Doncic is already one of the best players in one of the best leagues in the world. He’s been undeniably productive as a guard for Real Madrid, showcasing the ability to shoot, pass, and handle while displaying an advanced feel for the game.

Doncic can play either backcourt spot at 6’8. He can score all over the floor and plays with a rare creativity to his game. NBA teams will wonder if he’s athletic enough to match up with the likes of Russell Westbrook and John Wall, but there’s no questioning his skill level.

We’re entering a time in the NBA when it feels like skill is taking precedence over athleticism. That makes Doncic an ideal talent for this new era.

He could be great as the Chicago Bulls’ new leading man.
                          https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2017/8/...-deandre-ayton

Comment

2. F Michael Porter Jr., freshman, Missouri

Michael Porter Jr. has the size of a big man and the skill set of a wing. He can create his own offense off the dribble, shoot it from deep, and is blessed with great leaping ability. It’s easy to see him in the mold of Paul George or even Kevin Durant.

Michael Porter Jr. has the basketball world orbiting around him

NBA scouts will want to see if Porter can make the right reads as a passer with the ball in his hands. They will also want to see if his handle is tight enough to make plays against stronger, more aggressive defenders than he saw at the high school level. He’s going to be a matchup nightmare during his one season at Mizzou.

The Cavs would love to have him as their co-star next to LeBron James.

Comment

3. PF/C Marvin Bagley III, freshman Duke

Bagley is a super athlete at 6’11, 220 pounds who can finish inside and clean the glass. If he can continue to refine his ball skills and shooting stroke, he’ll have a chance to be a star in the NBA.

Bagley’s offensive game is reminiscent of Anthony Davis’. The question is if he can be as good defensively as Davis is. Davis has five inches of wingspan on Bagley and he was also a committed shot blocker.

Still, Bagley’s combination of speed, agility, and coordination makes him an easy top-five pick and someone with an incredibly high ceiling if he continues to improve as a player who can attack from the perimeter.

We’d love to see him on the Knicks forming a killer front line with Kristaps Porzingis.

Comment

4. C DeAndre Ayton, freshman, Arizona

Ayton starts the run on players who could go No. 1 overall. He has ideal size for a center at 7-foot, 245 pounds with a 7'5 wingspan. He’s more comfortable playing on the perimeter than in the paint, where he’s a capable shooter and has shown the ability to slide his feet defensively. He’s also a plus athlete who can run the floor and get off the ground quickly.

Ayton has the physicality and skill level to be a star in the NBA. Scouts will want to see if he has a good feel for the game and if he can commit himself to using his tools to become a dominant defensive player.

He’d be perfect for an Orlando Magic team that has been looking for a franchise center since trading Dwight Howard.

Comment

Working...
                                X