Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i can't believe my damn eyes, ALLEN CRABBE with 2 clutch blocks to seal the deal and continue to lay the beatdown on mack north's pusse.
    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
      i can't believe my damn eyes, ALLEN CRABBE with 2 clutch blocks to seal the deal and continue to lay the beatdown on mack north's pusse.
      One block... hardly a beatdown, but good for you.

Comment

• Looks like I have fallen out of the top 8. No Gordon Hayward for the season, only 9 games played for Kawhi Leonard, and Nerlens Noel falling of the face of Kyrie Irving's flat earth has been too much to overcome. Add in the multiple other extended injuries to players on my roster and team WJF is on a downward spiral.

Still feeling good about the future of the squad, lots of good young talent that will continue to grow into perennial contenders. John Collins looks like a keeper, I could not have asked for more in his rookie season. Adding, what looks like a top 8 pick right now, another solid rookie next year will allow me to cut some dead weight and put the 2017/18 season in the review mirror.

Looking forward to playing spoiler if I get healthy, I could still make a run at the playoffs, or at least cause some playoff teams to drop in the standings.
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• You put up a fine effort and you have an excellent team but tough luck on the injuries.

It feels good to move into fifth and I'm hoping I can put together a little run to close out the season. I still have some tough match ups ahead though.

007 vs. Skywalker this week. I'm really interested to see who takes that one.

Comment

• Only 7 weeks left in the regular season - Holy Moly! We're gettin' down to the nitty gritty...

Comment

• Now is not a good time to play Skywalker, my frontcourt has been decimated by injuries
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                One block... hardly a beatdown, but good for you.
                yeah it really wasn't a beatdown. i just wanted to try my hardest for a realizar impression. good week
                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Shoutout to Brad Beal getting his first All-Star selection! Dude is putting in work this year.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    Shoutout to Brad Beal getting his first All-Star selection! Dude is putting in work this year.
                    You're welcome.

Comment

• Cap sheet is up to date.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• So it turns out my active lineup last night could barely compete with Clint Capela ... let alone the rest of Axels team. LOL This has been a long week.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          So it turns out my active lineup last night could barely compete with Clint Capela ... let alone the rest of Axels team. LOL This has been a long week.
                          Capela has been killing it lately.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Just taking a look at the rest of season schedules here this morning as I sip my coffee. Out of all the seeded teams right now Axel by far has the absolute worst schedule. 007, Mack, Koncept and Skywalker over the next four weeks. That's brutal. JBML also has 007 and Skywalker in the schedule to close out the season.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Just taking a look at the rest of season schedules here this morning as I sip my coffee. Out of all the seeded teams right now Axel by far has the absolute worst schedule. 007, Mack, Koncept and Skywalker over the next four weeks. That's brutal. JBML also has 007 and Skywalker in the schedule to close out the season.
                              Axel handed me my first L of the season back in week 2, so I've been looking forward to week 17 for a while now. I've got a much more complete and healthy squad now, as does he.

Comment

• Considering he's on my heels it makes me very happy to hear you say this.

Comment

Working...
                                X