Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 007 this week. Time to say my prayers and take my vitamins.

Comment

• ball only had another triple double last night, with a 3, and 2 blocks

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        ball only had another triple double last night, with a 3, and 2 blocks
        11 points on 13 FGA, impressive.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

ball only had another triple double last night, with a 3, and 2 blocks
          And with any luck he might be able to work his PER up to a 10.0 by the end of the season.

Comment

• You guys hear bill Simmons latest pod ? He referred to team 007 as the warriors of dynasty and team koncept as the celtics, they're building a dynasty once the lebrons and currys decline. Huge statement game over drizz
            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
              You guys hear bill Simmons latest pod ? He referred to team 007 as the warriors of dynasty and team koncept as the celtics, they're building a dynasty once the lebrons and currys decline. Huge statement game over drizz
              Nice week, 92 3's is impressive. We would've been 4-4-1 if we played each other - how are ties settled? There were some really good outputs from a bunch of teams this week. I would have taken out 007 5-4, I don't think it's going to be a cake walk for him this season.

Comment

You guys hear bill Simmons latest pod ? He referred to team 007 as the warriors of dynasty and team koncept as the celtics, they're building a dynasty once the lebrons and currys decline. Huge statement game over drizz
                You would have beaten me 5-4 last week. You had a big week though in numerous cats. Just wait until the young guns on the Creeds start getting big minutes on tankers after the All Star break.

Comment

I've now got Week 12 circled on my calendar, see you then
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

But your still only 2nd in the Conference ... at best your the Toronto Raptors to Skywalkers Celtics. Lol

Comment

• He fell to the 4-1 Creeds. Last week may have been a fluke.

Comment

• magic johnson, jerry west, lonzo ball. kid keeps good company

Comment

• *Breaking News*

LaVar Ball has kidnapped Miekenstein and is using his Raptors Republic account to spew more garbage and make false claims.

Give it up LaVar, I believe the President just @'d you on the Twitter. Leave us alone

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                            *Breaking News*

[B]

Give it up LaVar, I believe the President just @'d you on the Twitter. Leave us alone
                            pretty impressive .500 record after 6 weeks there mack

Comment

pretty impressive .500 record after 6 weeks there mack

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X