Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well a solid opening night against the Champs. My guys need to hang in there and try to sneak away with a 5-4 win by Sunday.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      pretty impressive .500 record after 6 weeks there mack
      That's fake news and you know it, LaVar.

Comment

• Free Nerlens Noel

Team WJF is in talks with the Dallas Mavericks about a solution to the pine slivers that are building up in Noel's ass.
        We are looking for answers as to why a team that is 3-15 is playing a 31 year old with no upside (Salah Mejri) over a 23 year old who could be one of the better defenders in the league. Dallas is in a rebuild, even with Dirk playing his last season (probably), let Noel build some chemistry with the other young guys that are the future. If not, trade him to a team that will use him, please.
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Breaking: in the spirit of good sportsmanship and all around awesomeness, the Creeds have shipped a crate of tweezers to the WJF'ers which can be utilized in the pine sliver extractions from Noel's ass.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            Breaking: in the spirit of good sportsmanship and all around awesomeness, the Creeds have shipped a crate of tweezers to the WJF'ers which can be utilized in the pine sliver extractions from Noel's ass.
            I thought you were going to say "shipped a crate of tweezers in exchange for Noel" ...

...to which I'd say "damn, not a bad deal for WJF" ... LOL

Comment

• Millsap to have surgery on his Wrist. Damn, big blow to the Secret Service!

Comment

• I just went ahead an edited my own cap sheet in the thread (missing 2 free agent moves from October). If people want to edit their own and send it to me (or post in the cap sheet), I'll update the thread.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  Millsap to have surgery on his Wrist. Damn, big blow to the Secret Service!
                  Right as he was rounding into form too...a bit of a wrench in the plans
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• My updated roster was posted in there a few weeks ago.

Comment

• I've updated sheets for 007, Apollo, Axel and Realizar (based on latest roster posted in thread).
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Up 6-3 right now against Mr.Undefeated. Tonight is the big test when both teams field full squads. Someone needs to beat this guy and it might as well be me.

Comment

• The $200 Man aka. Tim Hardaway Jr. is ranked 18th over the last two weeks and 53rd on the season. He's proving all those draft day naysayers wrong by delivering 3rd round value to date.

Comment

The $200 Man aka. Tim Hardaway Jr. is ranked 18th over the last two weeks and 53rd on the season. He's proving all those draft day naysayers wrong by delivering 3rd round value to date.
                            Way to hype him up just before he destroys the Raps... next time save it for when they play the C**tics.

Comment

• The Creeds make no apologies when the hype train pulls into Reality Check Grand Station and picks up a full load of whoopass to deliver to all the naysayers from draft night.

Comment

The Creeds make no apologies when the hype train pulls into Reality Check Grand Station and picks up a full load of whoopass to deliver to all the naysayers from draft night.
                                reality check grand station. haha

Comment

Working...
                                X