This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    The Creeds make no apologies when the hype train pulls into Reality Check Grand Station and picks up a full load of whoopass to deliver to all the naysayers from draft night.
    Oh and that game moved him to 48th on the season and 13th in the last two weeks. If he keeps that up I may have a shot against the champ.

Comment

• just noticed on the cap sheet i still have my 2019 pick listed. sent to dan, he also has it on his list of assets

Comment

• big nurk with a monster game

29&15 with 4 blocks

Comment

• Simmons sitting with a bad elbow ... and so, his early demise begins ... shame really. At least he's still in the "sell-high-ish" range if you were looking to move him I'd consider taking him off your hands.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            Simmons sitting with a bad elbow ... and so, his early demise begins ... shame really. At least he's still in the "sell-high-ish" range if you were looking to move him I'd consider taking him off your hands.
            Sure. In your dreams.

Comment

• I have the Champ on the ropes and now I'm without Simmons, Batum, Isaac and maybe Dipo tonight. That's three of my top 50 guys if Dipo doesn't go. Bad timing here.

Hopefully the Knicks do something crazy and actually play Hernangomez tonight. lol

Comment

I have the Champ on the ropes and now I'm without Simmons, Batum, Isaac and maybe Dipo tonight. That's three of my top 50 guys if Dipo doesn't go. Bad timing here.

Hopefully the Knicks do something crazy and actually play Hernangomez tonight. lol
                FG%, FT%, Blocks and Assists are all very tight, should be interesting
                Last edited by 007; Sat Nov 25, 2017, 03:36 PM.
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                  FG%, FT%, Blocks and Assists are all very tight, should be interesting
                  Well I really got screwed in the injury department on Saturday night but I'm still in striking range to take this. Dragic and my Young Suns have to close this out against the Champs!

Comment

• Also, I'm off to Miami today and then onward to a cruise for the following ten days. I may be offline for all of that except Miami. I have my lineups set but if the Creeds happen to have injured guys starting next week this is what is happening.

Comment

• I'm relying completely on Justin Holiday to close this one out...okay then

Comment

• Comment

• Well, the streak is over. And of course it had to end like that lol, separated literally by a single shot (tied on threes, lost FG% by .001).

GG Apollo, the floor is yours for all the smack talking you want

Comment

• This was a fun week. I get off the plane in Miami and what do I see? A big W. The W speaks louder than any smack. Good week 007. Now it's time to celebrate!.

Comment

This was a fun week. I get off the plane in Miami and what do I see? A big W. The W speaks louder than any smack. Good week 007. Now it's time to celebrate!.
                              Congrats Apollo. That's as a big a regular season win as we've ever had in this league. Gloat away.

Congrats to 007 on an absolutely ridiculous run as well. The man didn't just sit on his hands and enjoy his treasures - he's added 2 Top-100 players via WW as well, and several from last year. We got a good one when we let him in the league.

Good week guys, I was watching it closely. Lol

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                                You put up a good fight this week Miek. A part of me was rooting for ya. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X