This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    You take that and run with it... he's clearly been struggling without their real star, my man John Wall.
    Haha touché ... That "real star" is ranked 100th Overall, and 45th by Average. Meanwhile, Beal is ranked 34th Overall, and 43rd by Average.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Beal with the revenge game over his former team - 51 points!
      Revenge game? Former team?

What's Joey Jabroni talking about?
      RR OG

Comment

Haha touché ... That "real star" is ranked 100th Overall, and 45th by Average. Meanwhile, Beal is ranked 34th Overall, and 43rd by Average.
        Yahoo rankings mean nothing to me! Beal is just Chris O'Donnell to John Wall's Christian Bale.

Comment

Yahoo rankings mean nothing to me! Beal is just Chris O'Donnell to John Wall's Christian Bale.
          Bahahaha ... You win.

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
            Revenge game? Former team?

What's Joey Jabroni talking about?

But ya, Mack and I traded Rudy Gay for Beal years ago. Beal hasn't forgotten.

Comment

• This week is a little too close for comfort, Joseph. Piss off, mate!

Comment

This week is a little too close for comfort, Joseph. Piss off, mate!

Comment

I'd also point out that I was up 4-3 yesterday at one point, but it's tough when DJ and Drummond out-rebound my entire team though. Lol

Comment

LOL For me, Dieng actually plays (albeit sparingly), and is a younger, slightly less useless bag of trash than Deng... and Miek saves a year in cap space.
                    Damn, his value has plummeted since the Creeds moved him for a high lottery pick a couple seasons ago.

Comment

• I'm gone for ten days and the Creeds totally fall apart. Fortunately the MVP is back now, I'll right this ship.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                        I'm gone for ten days and the Creeds totally fall apart. Fortunately the MVP is back now, I'll right this ship.
                        apollo's back and you're gonna be in trouble
                        hey now
                        apollo's back

Comment

I'd also point out that I was up 4-3 yesterday at one point, but it's tough when DJ and Drummond out-rebound my entire team though. Lol
                          I saw you up 5-4 at one point... was hoping I wouldn't wake up down 6-3 lol

Man-games look pretty close the rest of the week from my quick scan this morning.

Good luck... break a leg!

Comment

• Okafor, Stauskas and a 2nd to Nets for... Trevor Booker?? Does Colangelo know it's not Devin Booker?

Comment

Okafor, Stauskas and a 2nd to Nets for... Trevor Booker?? Does Colangelo know it's not Devin Booker?
                              Okafor may become fantasy relevant now. If he can't make it with the stinky Nets he can't make it anywhere.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                Okafor may become fantasy relevant now. If he can't make it with the stinky Nets he can't make it anywhere.
                                Great trade for Nets and Okafor owners couldnt hope for him to go to a better/shittier team.

Comment

Working...
                                X