Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyler Ulis is about to blow. James got lucky.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      Tyler Ulis is about to blow. James got lucky.

I didn't even know he was still playing. Whoa!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

I didn't even know he was still playing. Whoa!
        Wrong Mike James.

Comment

Wrong Mike James.
          i know! *was waiting for Cody to correct me *

So Bledsoe told the Suns he was at a hair salon when he sent that tweet lol... jeez that's lame. just own it at that point and get on with it. They've told him that he won't be with them going forward. Something's gotta happen ASAP, i don't need another season derailed by Bledsoe and CP3.

Comment

• They canned Earl Watson and so I guess that was the final straw. Prepare for Chriss and Jackson to get HUGE minutes. This is awesome for the Creeds, I thought this wouldn't happen until after the All Star break.

I wonder what the Suns are asking for in return? I'm guessing they make a run at a young guard.

Comment

• Comment

Tyler Ulis is about to blow.
                Tyler Ulis already does blow ... Lol

Comment

i know! *was waiting for Cody to correct me *

So Bledsoe told the Suns he was at a hair salon when he sent that tweet lol... jeez that's lame. just own it at that point and get on with it. They've told him that he won't be with them going forward. Something's gotta happen ASAP, i don't need another season derailed by Bledsoe and CP3.
                  You coulda traded Bledsoe to me years ago and been done with it, but nooooo...

Comment

• and you coulda traded me Favors! That ship has sailed...

Comment

They canned Earl Watson and so I guess that was the final straw. Prepare for Chriss and Jackson to get HUGE minutes. This is awesome for the Creeds, I thought this wouldn't happen until after the All Star break.

I wonder what the Suns are asking for in return? I'm guessing they make a run at a young guard.
                      I heard Bruno Caboclo is available. He'd fit right in with the Suns and the fans would just love him in his civies.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        Tyler Ulis already does blow ... Lol
                        Tyler Ulis blows the competition away, agreed.

Comment

I heard Bruno Caboclo is available. He'd fit right in with the Suns and the fans would just love him in his civies.
                          Bruno is one step away from being a Subway sandwich artist.

Comment

• Bledsoe has now quit on his second NBA team. Dude's a cancer.

If he wants out and can't be traded by his team, than the right thing to do is to forfeit the $27M remaining on his contract agree to a buyout - so he can sign with the Cavs. If he wants to be part of a winning team, he'll have to sacrifice earning some dough.

That what happens when you're a cancer. F#uck him and his agent.
                            RR OG

Comment

Bruno is one step away from being a Subway sandwich artist.
                              He's a step away from joining Rafael Aurujo back home in Brazil.

(Imagine... What if the Raps had drafted Andre Igudala).
                              RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                                Bledsoe has now quit on his second NBA team. Dude's a cancer.

If he wants out and can't be traded by his team, than the right thing to do is to forfeit the $27M remaining on his contract agree to a buyout - so he can sign with the Cavs. If he wants to be part of a winning team, he'll have to sacrifice earning some dough.

That what happens when you're a cancer. F#uck him and his agent.
                                Only thing I can say in his pseudo defence is that giving up on a front office is better than giving up on a coach, and it appears that his frustration is related to the front office giving up on Watson as coach. Which is funny, because I seem to remember that players were pissed when they gave up on Hornacek too (and Watson was given the job). I think this situation speaks more on the front office than anything.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X