This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
    The Mitten & I have reached an understanding that his services will no longer be needed unless he finds himself getting actual minutes.... which has not happened yet.

Also, I'm not selling my 2019 pick..... any trade involving it will be rejected.
    The thing is, you should be using the add/drop feature - this way the player is only dropped when you are able to sign an new player, as we're supposed to have 15 players on our roster at all times. This prevents the tankers from getting a leg up in their attempts to be as futile as possible!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      The thing is, you should be using the add/drop feature - this way the player is only dropped when you are able to sign an new player, as we're supposed to have 15 players on our roster at all times. This prevents the tankers from getting a leg up in their attempts to be as futile as possible!
      and snell is putting up numbers and on the waiver wire. after you start throwing away players, the waiver wire becomes super important. you've got cap room cody, grabbing a 1 year contract and maybe resigning if he shows promise or a multi year grab is good team management.

Comment

• I asked if it was a mistake because I think it's against the rules to just drop a guy.

Comment

• Now if you'll just cut drake and baron davis from your team you'll finally move out the basement !
          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Payton has been added back to the 73ers. Cody we've talked about this a few times now. Lol Drop him only once you've added somebody else.

Comment

• Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                Payton has been added back to the 73ers. Cody we've talked about this a few times now. Lol Drop him only once you've added somebody else.
                I keep forgetting that's how we do it in Dynasty..... sorry guys.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• triple dub with 3 steals, 2 blocks, 3 3s, and still 10 minutes in his game left.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    triple dub with 3 steals, 2 blocks, 3 3s, and still 10 minutes in his game left.

Update your avatar my yout.
                    RR OG

Comment

• Snell puts up an incredible 0/1/0 the day I pick him up. lol
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                        Update your avatar my yout.
                        lol. I guess bisping isn't the champ anymore.

Comment

• "Lonzo Ball became the youngest player in NBA history to record a triple-double on Saturday, scoring 19 points with 13 assists, 12 rebounds, four blocks, three steals and three 3-pointers in 39 minutes.

Advice: Ball is 20 years and 15 days old, so he beat out LeBron James by five days."

Comment

• Down to the wire Drizz. I think Willy Hernangomez being reduced to 3rd string and Batum being out evened the player advantage you mentioned I had.

I'm leaning towards you hanging on given you have Paul George in uniform but who knows. Fun matchup.

Comment

• Going down to the wire with Mack North. No Irving for me tonight and Noel is benched in Dallas, looks lke my slim 5-4 advantage will flip, 3-0 wll become 3-1
                              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                                Going down to the wire with Mack North. No Irving for me tonight and Noel is benched in Dallas, looks lke my slim 5-4 advantage will flip, 3-0 wll become 3-1
                                If Noel is benched then I guess I have 6 games to 2. Tough matchup for both of us, being without star players for the majority of the week. I was lucky to get Bledsoe back just in time... I'll be on the app all evening!

Comment

Working...
                                X