This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
    I got myself a lot of good pieces.... LaVert (I gave him the 1 year to prove himself to me), Powell, Poeltl, Prince, Swanigan, Baby Bonis.... the one thing I lack is a young PG.
    I liked Caris and wanted to find a way to keep him but his inconsistent role made that impossible.

Will be very interesting to see how Sabonis does once Myles Turner returns. He’s seen a huge boost without him but his long term value will be beside Turner.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Will mine and Coach's trade get approved tonight?

Not that I place any priority on it at all but it'll be nice to own a Raptor who's an integral part of their core.

Comment

• wait until 1130 joey

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          wait until 1130 joey
          Ibaka missing another game isn't going to save you. The paintrain is coming for the Imperials.

Comment

• complete mixed feelings when I see nurk either make or miss a shot.

Comment

complete mixed feelings when I see nurk either make or miss a shot.
              1. Raptors win
              2. Our opponents fantasy stats. But I always root for triple doubles bu them and Raps wins.

Comment

haha. great nickname. did you think of it?
                I swear it's a gift I have..... I'm good at coming up with nicknames even if they don't always catch on. Like Terror Ross, Norman "Pa-Pow" Powell, Jarret Jackrabbit (That's what I called him in his tenure with us) & honestly, I feel if JV needs a nickname, it should be the "Lithuanian Sensation", not whatever the fuck "Big Science" was.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                  I feel if JV needs a nickname
                  Jonas Cohonas
                  RR OG

Comment

• With the way Reggie Jackson is playing, his price just got higher. Hill is still available for whatever Forward/Center you got to offer not on a 1-year deal (within reason Lol).

Comment

• You tossing in picks? Seems like I'd be doing you a favor with all those assets you're about to lose because you can on re-sign two... For me anyway, I'm out. Got my own 1yr log jam.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                        You tossing in picks? Seems like I'd be doing you a favor with all those assets you're about to lose because you can on re-sign two... For me anyway, I'm out. Got my own 1yr log jam.
                        Lol Nah man, all by design. Hill is a great buy-low target. I had a good feeling that Hill would fall off this season, hence the 1-year extension, but who knows. And I only wanted to keep one of Nance or Holmes, so I'm letting them slug it out. So far, Nance is winning, but Holmes is coming back on Friday, so we'll see!

And besides that, I couldn't lose Jefferson or Deng soon enough. Lol

Comment

• Both Nance and Holmes would be sure shot top 80 guys if not for all the competition for minutes. A good problem to have right there choosing between them.

Comment

• Someone just offered me a guy taken in the back end of the 2017 draft plus a pick for Ben Simmons. I passed but not as well as Ben Simmons... Because that's impossible for anyone to achieve.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Someone just offered me a guy taken in the back end of the 2017 draft plus a pick for Ben Simmons. I passed but not as well as Ben Simmons... Because that's impossible for anyone to achieve.
                              I'll be the first to admit that he is way better than I thought he would be this quickly.

Comment

• By the way, consider Ben Simmons off the market for the next 15 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X