Game #2: Philadelphia 76ers 94 - Toronto Raptors 128

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blackjitsu wrote: View Post
    Looks like Philly is beating the Celts. Any other time I would be pointing and laughing at Boston, but I'm sort of a temporary Celts fan until Hayward recovers...
    Sooo... the whole season then? Sayonara bud

Comment

7 hours til win number 2?

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
        7 hours til win number 2?
        With no Embiid it's basically a free win, though we shouldn't underestimate them as they are well-coached. Another good tune-up to get ready for a tough road trip.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
          With no Embiid it's basically a free win, though we shouldn't underestimate them as they are well-coached. Another good tune-up to get ready for a tough road trip.
          Yeah they're still more dangerous than previous years, though. Roster is much less of a joke with more young talent nd a couple of solid role playing vets like JJ and Amir.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            Yeah they're still more dangerous than previous years, though. Roster is much less of a joke with more young talent nd a couple of solid role playing vets like JJ and Amir.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
            Agreed. Redick and Covington are ideal wings to pair with Simmons/Fultz, plus Saric can score. Ibaka is going to have to earn his money tonight. But with them on a road travel back-to-back and 3rd game in 4 nights, with no veteran stars, these the types of games we have to lock down.

Comment

Raps kick Philly square in the Hoagies for win number 2.....
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

Fultz isn't that good.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                  Fultz isn't that good.
                  Not yet but he isn't as talented as Lonzo Ball that's for sure.

Comment

Never underestimate anybody in this league anymore. The Raptors are bound to reach some dry spells in their offence and any team can catch up to them quickly if they don't snap out of it.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                      Not yet but he isn't as talented as Lonzo Ball that's for sure.
                      Well since we're making conclusions after two games it's clear that neither of them is as good as OG Anunoby, who has the highest WS/48 of any player in his draft class.

Comment

The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Flu season is coming. It will be very bad this year.

Comment

Well since we're making conclusions after two games it's clear that neither of them is as good as OG Anunoby, who has the highest WS/48 of any player in his draft class.
                            Ball is already putting up near triple double numbers while Fultz is still working out how to shoot freethrows.

I don't know how Fultz went 1st overall specially after watching Ball and Tatum and DSJ and Fox.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Ball is already putting up near triple double numbers while Fultz is still working out how to shoot freethrows.

I don't know how Fultz went 1st overall specially after watching Ball and Tatum and DSJ and Fox.
                              I don't know why you would draw conclusions without being fully informed.

https://sports.yahoo.com/sixers-may-...155847880.html

Comment

Same reason as how Bargnani and Bennett went number 1.

Comment

Working...
                                X