Game #3: Toronto Raptors 97 - San Antonio Spurs 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    LOL damn. I'm sorry y'all I didn't realize how annoying that was. Cause TRex is way too much for me so if I was worse than that gawdamn.
    Why do you think I gave you that sig lol.

But if you are positive after tonight, maybe there is hope for anyone.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      Tough loss. Makes a couple of those 3s we win.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
      Derozan misses included.

He preferred to let all of us hear That THUD while Miles was wide open.

Comment

• Same ole Derozan.

PPG

Mediocre assist numbers and piss poor defense

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
          Derozan misses included.

He preferred to let all of us hear That THUD while Miles was wide open.
          What are you even talking about?? Go to bed.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
            What are you even talking about?? Go to bed.
            Lol. My post woke you up?

Yes

Comment

Same ole Derozan.

PPG

Derozan was solid. Lowry shit the bed..again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                Why do you think I gave you that sig lol.

But if you are positive after tonight, maybe there is hope for anyone.
                YOU'RE the one who gave me that name lol. It's just to early in the season to be carry on like TRex, I'm sorry
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                  Derozan was solid. Lowry shit the bed..again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  I agree. He was solid and went back to what makes him successful as a PLAYER. ISOLATION BASKETBALL.

Team player however is a different story

Comment

• I honestly though for most of the game Demar played good defence. He missed a lot of makable shots in the first half also. He didn’t take any bad shots imo. He has to be aggressive to be effective. Kyle was really bad tonight, it’s almost like he forgot he can score from inside the 3 point line. He needs to understand getting in the paint will open up his shooting from outside. Last year he would blow by guys and mix it up in the paint and get layups and/or get to the line. None of that so far this year.

Comment

Same ole Derozan.

PPG

28 points on 58.4% true shooting, 4 assists, and 3 steals is "same ole Derozan"? The defense wasn't great but he was still a net positive.

Have you considered that you're just seeing what you want to see?

I don't suppose Kyle and Norm going 4 for 18 for a total of 14 points, with each of them registering the same or fewer assists than DeMar, had anything to do with us losing the game.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                        28 points on 58.4% true shooting, 4 assists, and 3 steals is "same ole Derozan"? The defense wasn't great but he was still a net positive.

Have you considered that you're just seeing what you want to see?

I don't suppose Kyle and Norm going 4 for 18 for a total of 14 points, with each of them registering the same or fewer assists than DeMar, had anything to do with us losing the game.
                        It works both ways. Maybe you should watch him how he operates and not just check stats of other players.

Can you honestly say that Derozan got his points on anything BUT ISOLATION plays and foul fishing?

Culture reset, is it not?

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                          Lowry is gonna be a shit contract in his 3rd year... overpaid for him
                          Masai call Pheonix lol

Comment

• Just remember last year when I said Giannis was beginning his charge at the throne and that we were LUCKY to take that series back because I'm telling you, it's not happening again unless by some miracle OG explodes....the Freak is on another level this season.

#vcitsover

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                              Just remember last year when I said Giannis was beginning his charge at the throne and that we were LUCKY to take that series back because I'm telling you, it's not happening again unless by some miracle OG explodes....the Freak is on another level this season.

#vcitsover
                              Totally agree. Last year, we had Tucker, Carroll, Patterson and some of Ibaka to slow him down.

This season, we have pipe dreams.

Another post season dud from Isolation friendly basketball team.

Rebuild was the most prudent move but Ujiri took the easier path starting with re-signing ISO/ can’t shoot the three and can’t defend Derozan, re-signing an assistant coach to be a coach, overpaying Ibaka and the aging Lowry.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                                Just remember last year when I said Giannis was beginning his charge at the throne and that we were LUCKY to take that series back because I'm telling you, it's not happening again unless by some miracle OG explodes....the Freak is on another level this season.

#vcitsover
                                I still think they're going to finish 2nd in the East but they're not going to do much come playoff time.

I think it was Matt Moore who predicted the Raps to finish 1st in the East and then get bounced in the 1st round. That wouldn't surprise me at all.

If the Raps play the Bucks again in the playoffs, they're going to lose, they got lucky last year.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X