No announcement yet.

Game #3: Toronto Raptors 97 - San Antonio Spurs 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't noticed any out-of-range attempts from Ibaka. What I don't like are the pump fakes followed by contrasted threes. Take the first shot.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I dont know why people are saying Ibaka is playing bad. The Guy is giving you 15 points on 50% from field and 47% from 3. He also throwing in 2 BLKs. He hasn't played more than 25 minutes in a game yet.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        Ibaka taking threes was kind of the whole point of getting him.
        they need to be catch and shoot though. Off a dribble or any hesitation and it bangs off the front of the rim or air balls
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          I haven't noticed any out-of-range attempts from Ibaka. What I don't like are the pump fakes followed by contrasted threes. Take the first shot.
          you read my mind
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• I bet he is closer to 70% on catch and shoot threes with no hesitation

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Starting 5 in 2026

That’s too far out...

Just like Trump, after three years...Who would the strongest loyalist of Derozan root for when he is no longer a Raptor?

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                I said deep threes yall. Deep threes.
                It's called confidence. I know were not used to that from our PFs but, this isn't 2pat. If he's making them why does it matter?

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  It's called confidence. I know were not used to that from our PFs but, this isn't 2pat. If he's making them why does it matter?

Huh? Do you know what I mean by "deep three"? As in he's several feet behind the line and isn't even set properly because his first instinct is to pass when he's that far out. He hasn't made one this season, last season or preseason. It's a bad shot for him, period. Any other shot at a crappy percentage is better than that super long ball that goes in at a 0% rate.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                    Huh? Do you know what I mean by "deep three"? As in he's several feet behind the line and isn't even set properly because his first instinct is to pass when he's that far out. He hasn't made one this season, last season or preseason. It's a bad shot for him, period. Any other shot at a crappy percentage is better than that super long ball that goes in at a 0% rate.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
                    Whats deep though 2 ft behind the line? I've seen him make 3s from 2 to 3 ft behind line before. As long as his feet are set I'm ok with him letting it fly.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                      That’s too far out...

Just like Trump, after three years...Who would the strongest loyalist of Derozan root for when he is no longer a Raptor?
                      How did this become about derozan again?

"Dear demar, I wrote you but you still ain't callin, I left my cell, my pager and my phone at the bottom"
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                        Ah the Raptors wish fulfillment list...

First it was Wiggins, then KD, now it will be RJ Barrett. Somehow Giannis got retconned in there too. Throw in LeBron Jr and we have quite a team set up for 2023.
                        Can you green font on here because I don't think anyone was serious fyi lol

Comment

"Dear demar, I wrote you but you still ain't callin, I left my cell, my pager and my phone at the bottom"
                          Lol.

Really, 2026. I can’t wait that far out.

I want a game changer before the turn of the decade.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X