• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And now we make a three yayyyy
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      I found we still moved the ball much better than last year. We literally just couldn't make any shots.
      Spurs only shot 25% from 3, with all their vaunted ball movement. This game was won on the boards, plain and simple.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Lowry and DeRozan DISAPPEARS against the TOP teams in the league so this doesn't surprise me. We've seen this time and time again specially in the playoffs.

Also, Jack is absolutely right - there's not enough shooting on this team. Their backup PG can't shoot. Their star SG who's been in the league for 9 years now still can't fucking make an OPEN 3. Powell is inconsistent.

Losing to the Leonard and Parker-less Spurs is completely INEXCUSABLE. Might as well blow up the team because this team is not going anywhere. #SameOldRaptors
        Bahahhhhahhahahhahahaha yoooo guys was I ever this bad? If I was I apologize and I see why you guys hated me lol
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Oh look Demar made a 3...

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            I found we still moved the ball much better than last year. We literally just couldn't make any shots.
            Exactly. We’re going to have bad games. And Demar has to be used to get the most out of him, he can’t be sitting in the corner spotting up. When we’re running the offence through him he needs to be running the pick and roll, handling the ball. That’s what he’s good at. He’s moving the ball well, and if we were making our shots he would have 5-8 assists right now.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              Bench moved it well. But starting line up is trash
              Agreed there.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Remember how they took that halftime bucket away lol
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Lowry and DeRozan DISAPPEARS against the TOP teams in the league so this doesn't surprise me. We've seen this time and time again specially in the playoffs.

Also, Jack is absolutely right - there's not enough shooting on this team. Their backup PG can't shoot. Their star SG who's been in the league for 9 years now still can't fucking make an OPEN 3. Powell is inconsistent.

Losing to the Leonard and Parker-less Spurs is completely INEXCUSABLE. Might as well blow up the team because this team is not going anywhere. #SameOldRaptors
                  Deebo has 28/4/2 on 50% shooting?

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• And the coach is an idiot too for benching Poeltl in the 4th.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I find it both mildly heartening and incredibly depressing that we only lost by four
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        Deebo has 28/4/2 on 50% shooting?

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                        Has he made any open 3's yet?
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Should we be happier that we only would've lost by one without the halftime shot screwjob?

Comment

• If shot is not going. At the very LEAST play some defense. Derozan didn't jack shit. Lowry got punked by Murray. WTF
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Shame of a game to lose and it gets harder next

Comment

• This is the NBA, guys. It's very hard to win against anyone if you miss easy looks and lose rebounding battle.

Comment

Working...
                                X