Game #4: Toronto Raptors 112 - Golden State Warriors 117

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sanyo wrote: View Post
    yes but the last two mins what did demar do when it mattered?
    Also, Deorzan drove and mad an exceptional pass to Jakob who didnt finsih when there was about 45 seconds left

he Jakob (he lilely gor fouled, but a no call occured) finished that easy lay-up (not blaming him) we would have been up 114-109 and those 2 3s by durant and curry likely wouldve not happned
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
      If lowry didnt fuck up 4 times in the last 90 seconds maybe Derozan could have had the ball more to fix his mistakes
      OK bro derozan didn't exactly look like an all star either he missed a few late
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• hey at least they didnt lose to the nets!

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          This is a new realization? At least we're seeing glimpses into the future. Add jv and a slightly better lowry and we're easily 4-0 right now.

But yes lowry vs derozan loses a "final 2 minutes" battle vs curry and durant 99 times out of 100. It's the reality we live in, but I don't think anybody should realistically be too down about the Raptors as a whole thru 4 games. Really we just gotta hope klow gets Goin and this team is gooood
          Not really. That was pretty much decided when we get swept the Wizards. I was just intrigued by all the talk about culture change and all that stuff. It's all for naught though. They keep going back to all that ISO bullshit.
          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
            hey at least they didnt lose to the nets!
            Carroll is actually pretty good this year LOLLL... but yeah agreed.

But we know the young guys were really the ones who kept the Raps in, not overpaid lowry

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              OK bro derozan didn't exactly look like an all star either he missed a few late
              ofc he did not, but he didnt look completely lost like lowry.

Honestly Lowry will bounce back, i have no doubt about that. BUT we should trade him in the off-season, hes only getting older
              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Also, Deorzan drove and mad an exceptional pass to Jakob who didnt finsih when there was about 45 seconds left

he Jakob (he lilely gor fouled, but a no call occured) finished that easy lay-up (not blaming him) we would have been up 114-109 and those 2 3s by durant and curry likely wouldve not happned
                Yup, big no call.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  S/O to P Skills for staying ready even though he was out of the rotation.

Didn't expect that. Kid still needs to watch more tape and be more aware on defense but I liked his offense tonight

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                    hey at least they didnt lose to the nets!
                    Really tho! Cavs and warriors have both also lost twice. We've lost twice but against powerhouse teams, and barely lost, with lowry playing like crap and jv not dressed. The other 2 games against lesser lights we played like crap!

4 more games on this trip. I just hope to see more from lowry in that time, as a team we're fine

Comment

When I watch the replay of the game, I'll be looking at that play. That was a big no call IMO. Still won't pin the loss on the refs though.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                        Didn't expect that. Kid still needs to watch more tape and be more aware on defense but I liked his offense tonight
                        When he hit his 2nd straight 3 to hit 20 pts, I had to pick my. Jaw off the floor, and then wipe the shit eating grin from my face. Was happy for the kid

Comment

• Im not disappointed we lost tonight cause GS is likely to win the title again this year

its the fact that our young guys kept us in the game then the two old overpaid guys who got us out of the game with the ISO that hasn't worked ever against the elite.

Comment

• You know what's frustrating? Through the first nine minutes of the fourth quarter, Raptors had, by my count, 8 assists on 9 made field goals.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              Yup, big no call.

tbf the refs missed a call on KD as well when he turned it over.
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                                yes but the last two mins what did demar do when it mattered?
                                Hit a shot, hit two free throws and dumped it off to poltl who unfortunately missed a bunny. He also missed a couple shots.

Comment

Working...
                                X