Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

inthepaint wrote: View Post
    It's not back to back though
    Ah youre right. I went by the rotoworld link provided above that says "the raptors play the nuggets on tuesday"
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
      And we play back to back nights now...these go from "could probably win" to "should probably lose" if both JV and Ibaka miss both.....ughhh
      No b2b's in the first 10 games this year.

Comment

DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
        How do you even start this game? Do we see Anunoby play backup 5? Pretty sure hes the second best rebounder available.
        Casey hates to screw with his rotation for some reason.. but I would start Poeltl and Siakam and play them heavy minutes. Give CJ some time at 4 and Siakam/OG some time at the 5 I guess.

Hopefully Bebe plays so we have some depth. And we're going to have to hope Lowry gets another 10 rebounds tonight.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
          "Pascal Siakam and Jakob Poeltl should be in line for a hefty workload Monday, while Lucas Nogueira (ankle) could be as well if he's ultimately cleared to play."

Ugggghhhhhhh.........now watch the refs put one of them immediately in foul trouble.......
          I thought it smelled like napalm this morning...

"Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
            I thought it smelled like napalm this morning...

0 chance. Fred van vleet might play the 4 before bruno

Comment

That said, Jurkic is a big guy but he's become one of those big guys that play away from the basket. Maybe Yak can match him. Unless he pulls a first half Lopez on us.

Comment

Hopefully Jacob has one of those game without foul trouble. That's their only chance imo.
                No good if Ibaka is a longer term concern as well

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                  Hopefully Jacob has one of those game without foul trouble. That's their only chance imo.
                  No good if Ibaka is a longer term concern as well
                  I'm thinking Ibaka is just precautionary. Portland and Denver seem to be up have up and down elevations on this earth(shoutout Kyrie), as well flying to these elevations and playing sports is not good for swelling.

I'm no doctor, nor am I a geographer, but I'm a basketball fan on the internet delivering scalding hot takes, so I'm pretty well versed in the topic.

Comment

Fuck
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Hmm... I think I would start OG and Poeltl. They've played together a bit, and POR doesn't start a real threat at PF.

Then you have to go with a three man big rotation (I have no confidence in BeBe being healthy), with Siakam playing beside one of the other two. BeBe taking some backup C minutes would help. Will need some size off the bench for Swanigan and Davis. Could be trouble all night, if Jurkic wakes up from his malaise. Hopefully he keeps slumbering and our guards can win a duel with Lillard/McCollum.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Starts in 10 mins. 1st leg of the MLS 1/4 finals

Last edited by rocwell; Mon Oct 30, 2017, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Now would be a great time for our shooting to come back (looking at Lowry and Powell especially)
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                            Now would be a great time for our shooting to come back (looking at Lowry and Powell especially)
                            Need to see the Lowry that goes hard to the tin, puts it in from high on the glass and lands on the floor for the "and one"
                            That Lowry.....

Comment

My grandpas knee swells on it's own too. He's 90.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                                My grandpas knee swells on it's own too. He's 90.

Trade deadline

Ibaka to Pacers for T. Young and second
                                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Working...
                                X