X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 007 wrote: View Post
    His future is definitely bright
    Very very bright!
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I think everyone here knows JV is not untouchable
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• jerome was pretty pissed when they allowed Portland to make a basket in the 2nd Quarter, ruined the 0/17!

anyways jerome was listening to the Lowe Post and he was praising Toronto for winning and developing good young players, but we definitely lucked out with OG and Bucks giving us the Clippers pick (turned into OG/Ibaka) and Norm for Yolo Vasquez. Hope the luck continues for a couple more years.

Comment

• Is it possible to make a gif of an entire quarter, because that 2nd quarter was so much fun. Thank god Bebe was health and he stepped up big. Won't see to many of those performances from him. OG was so good on defense. Can't believe he's only 20 and yet still not 100%.

Was expecting some kind of major come back, because it was in Portland after all. It looked close for a bit there but glad they finished them off.

Another rest day and then off to Denver which is probably the toughest place to play in. Denver just seems like they haven't figured out how to integrate Millsap into their lineup yet properly. So hopefully we catch them while they continue to struggle.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              I think everyone here knows JV is not untouchable
              Agreed. And everyone here should know/ or have faith Masai will make the right deal for JV when the right deal presents itself. They also should know that with how low JV's trade value is getting a good 3 and D wing will not be easy and obviously hasn't been offered or JV would have been long gone. JV has played well this season and has looked more mobile. We have mobile bigs that can take his minutes on nights where we need mobility. I really don't understand what there's to be pissed about. Our 3 point shooting isn't good and we need shooting yes but we're finding a way. If a trade comes up where JV can get us that shooting he will be gone. So let's all chill and just enjoy how hard these guys are playing. It's so fun to watch.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                I think Masai can fully see that we don't have a 3 and D player and we don't have enough shooting. We all can see that, but it's not as easy to get those types of players. And if JV's trade value is so low how in the hell do you think a team will give us that kind of player for JV? I'm so confused. Trust Masai is waiting for the right deal for JV and clearly he hasn't gotten it or JV would have long been gone. I don't know if y'all just think Masai is over there in a room looking into space because I for sure don't. So if JV hasn't been traded, in my mind it's because the right offer hasn't come about not because he sees JV as some untouchable piece and isn't shopping him. And we've all agreed that JV should not be traded for nothing because he still has value on our team. So again, what's the issue and why does trading JV have to be brought up every second? lol.
                It's pretty funny that the Free Norman stuff has been replaced with "We need another shooter and defender on the perimeter" after only 6 games. It isn't even November and some people are already giving up on certain players.

Just have some patience.... Norm will be fine. OG will be fine. Raps will start making some more threes. Give it a chance. If the team still can't shoot in January then they can do something at the deadline.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  Agreed. And everyone here should know/ or have faith Masai will make the right deal for JV when the right deal presents itself. They also should know that with how low JV's trade value is getting a good 3 and D wing will not be easy and obviously hasn't been offered or JV would have been long gone. JV has played well this season and has looked more mobile. We have mobile bigs that can take his minutes on nights where we need mobility. I really don't understand what there's to be pissed about. Our 3 point shooting isn't good and we need shooting yes but we're finding a way. If a trade comes up where JV can get us that shooting he will be gone. So let's all chill and just enjoy how hard these guys are playing. It's so fun to watch.
                  Preach!
                  "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    I think everyone here knows JV is not untouchable
                    Holy shit dude. The Raptors just won. Completely dominated the Trash Blazers. Why are you even talking about JV?

You remind me a lot of Skip Bayless. Skip likes to talk shit about LeBron all the time. You're Skip and JV is your LeBron.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                      It's pretty funny that the Free Norman stuff has been replaced with "We need another shooter and defender on the perimeter" after only 6 games. It isn't even November and some people are already giving up on certain players.

Just have some patience.... Norm will be fine. OG will be fine. Raps will start making some more threes. Give it a chance. If the team still can't shoot in January then they can do something at the deadline.
                      Exactly. Some of our guys who normally shoot it better haven't been so far. Guys like Kyle, CJ and Norm will start to shoot it better and we won't be nearly as bad. If Delon and Pascal keep working hard on their 3's they might even start to show something as the season goes on. But I will not sit here and say we can't use some more shooting. That is clear.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Holy shit dude. The Raptors just won. Completely dominated the Trash Blazers. Why are you even talking about JV?

You remind me a lot of Skip Bayless. Skip likes to talk shit about LeBron all the time. You're Skip and JV is your LeBron.
                        That's what Im saying. This is not the time to be bringing up JV. You would have sworn he was playing and played like absolute shit or something lol. Those are the times where brining up trading JV would make more sense lol. Maybe a night where we don't get a big win against a good team on the road lol. But it's a free country and they can say what they want so I digress. It just confuses me is all.

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                          Trade Jonas Valanciunas for a high-level 3-and-D wing, which is literally the most desired type of asset in the league right now? Man, someone tell Masai about this idea! I bet he'll be all "whoa, I never thought of that!"
                          I mentioned this somewhere earlier but Wes Matthews is the only guy I can think of that fits that description. Plus I could see Dallas wanting a young Center with Noel becoming a UFA this summer. Other guys like Middleton, Green, Ariza, Bradley, Covington, and Crowder (did I miss anyone?) are too valuable to their teams I would imagine.

JV for Matthews and Dallas' 2nd rounder is probably what I would consider. I'd hate to see JV go but I think swapping JV for Poeltl and Powell for Matthews might make the team better during Lowry/DD and Ibaka's 3-year window.

But that then becomes a tax team with much less C depth (we're a tax team without Bebe let alone with him). So I doubt Masai would do it. Maybe something to think about in the 2018 draft/summer and not in season?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                            I mentioned this somewhere earlier but Wes Matthews is the only guy I can think of that fits that description. Plus I could see Dallas wanting a young Center with Noel becoming a UFA this summer. Other guys like Middleton, Green, Ariza, Bradley, Covington, and Crowder (did I miss anyone?) are too valuable to their teams I would imagine.

JV for Matthews and Dallas' 2nd rounder is probably what I would consider. I'd hate to see JV go but I think swapping JV for Poeltl and Powell for Matthews might make the team better during Lowry/DD and Ibaka's 3-year window.

But that then becomes a tax team with much less C depth (we're a tax team without Bebe let alone with him). So I doubt Masai would do it. Maybe something to think about in the 2018 draft/summer and not in season?
                            That's one other thing to keep in mind - if BeBe is in the plans, he might be expensive. Probably not quite JV expensive, but possibly not much cheaper. He's RFA this summer.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I personally don't think Dallas would want JV but that's just me. And supposedly Wes is playing really well so far this season so i don't know about them giving him up. I do know Masai almost traded for Wes once so he definitely likes him. I doubt that deal is on the table because I think Masai would have made that deal if Dallas was willing. But again who knows, I'm just assuming.

Comment

The tax part is a good point. Didn't even think about that. Maybe he wouldn't make that move after all

Comment

Working...
                                X