No announcement yet.

Game #9: Washington Wizards 107 - Toronto Raptors 96

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every single starter right now needs to be hidden on defense. Just can't work
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      9 games. And they've only beaten 1 good team.
      And the Jazz might not even be that good of a team.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
        Great thread. With Wall out but us coming back from a west coast trip, I feel the need to post the obligatory GIF...

I was hoping to find solace in this being true. Went back over the schedule for the past few seasons to see how we usually do in the first game back after a long western road trip ......and more often than not, we won. Oh well. Don’t sleep on Chicago.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
          Bebe is good when we need shot blocking. But I have no idea why he isn't getting playing time. The Jazz Radio Crew was commenting on how the Raptors fans think that Poeltl was the future. I have no idea how they know...
          Just pumping the local college kids tires for the fans...
          I hope he sees more floor time soon.....
          JV rebounds really well but he could use an adrenaline needle to the heart or a size 10 boot to his arse....gotta want it ..and so far Kyle and JV and Serge are a litre short on the give a shit quotient
          Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sun Nov 5, 2017, 10:03 PM.
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

• Demar was absolutely HORRIBLE in this game. Lethargic on defense and taking some STUPID STUPID shots.
            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• If we decided to tank. Young guys would take us to 40 wins easy

Comment

• Also, if you haven't noticed, the team has reverted back to not involving JV on offense. Typical Raptors.
                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                  Also, if you haven't noticed, the team has reverted back to not involving JV on offense. Typical Raptors.
                  fuck JV. I don't care about his offense until he involves himself into some defense

Comment

Also, if you haven't noticed, the team has reverted back to not involving JV on offense. Typical Raptors.
                    Was going to mention that the ball movement has slowed down as soon as DeMar gets the ball. The start of the season it was drive-kick & swing, now it's just a simple drive & kick, which is not much different than how we used to play.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      fuck JV. I don't care about his offense until he involves himself into some defense
                      But why not take advantage of his offense anyway if he's there? It's not like anyone else in the starting lineup was hitting any shots.
                      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

But why not take advantage of his offense anyway if he's there? It's not like anyone else in the starting lineup was hitting any shots.
                        I don't think like that. If he plays defense he can stay on a floor and do some damage on offense if he has it going. But if he gives you nothing on defense than his offense isn't worth much. We can't go into games thinking we can out-score teams. We had that mentality one season and we got swept.

Comment

I don't think like that. If he plays defense he can stay on a floor and do some damage on offense if he has it going. But if he gives you nothing on defense than his offense isn't worth much. We can't go into games thinking we can out-score teams. We had that mentality one season and we got swept.
                          Then how do you justify Demar playing? He's one of the worst defenders out there.
                          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            This team reminds me a lot of the Mike D'Antoni Lakers team. They're trying to play a certain style but they don't really have the personnel to do it.

Miles is the only 3pt shooter we have.
                            Oh man I really wish you didn't say that. A lot of similarities

PG on the decline (Lowry/Steve Nash)
                            Iso-SG who doesn't really fit the system that well (DeMar/Kobe)
                            Big who used to be elite defensively but isn't anymore and effort is questionable (Ibaka/Dwight)

Comment

Then how do you justify Demar playing? He's one of the worst defenders out there.
                              Derozan is brutal too. He will shoot you out of the game and he won't guard anybody.

Comment

If we decided to tank. Young guys would take us to 40 wins easy
                                LOL yeah right....typical overrating of a fanbase of their own players.

Comment

Working...
                                X