Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27

Thread: Game #12: Toronto Raptors 94 - Boston Celtics 95

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Knicks up 12 on cleveland and getting in Lebron's face for his Dennis Smith Jr comments. Nice intensity and pride from the Knicks.

Reminded me of last year's playoffs when Lebron pretended to drink a beer and spun the ball in from of Ibaka and no one did shit.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
    Knicks up 12 on cleveland and getting in Lebron's face for his Dennis Smith Jr comments. Nice intensity and pride from the Knicks.

Reminded me of last year's playoffs when Lebron pretended to drink a beer and spun the ball in from of Ibaka and no one did shit.
    Who's that guy

Raptors Republic Superstar slaw's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Nilanka wrote: View Post
    I never understood the purpose of releasing these 2 minute reports. It is just for transparency?
    If they listed a 48 minute report they'd run out of paper? The refs could call a foul or infraction on every possession if they chose to do so.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    Maybe donuts....
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmm........donuts.........

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

Kristaps is looking like a legit superstar and MVP candidate which is insane considering he's still so young.

I also like Ntilikina's potential with his passing, 3pt touch and mostly his great defensive instincts in combination with his length. I just said this in another thread but really in a way it's too bad for the Knicks that KP is beasting as much as he is because they needed one more good young piece on the wing to really be something in the future.

With KP starting to go off now, they'll likely get back in the Playoffs very soon if not this year which means the future is going to be dependent on Frank and KP's growth, as we know 2 players aren't enough....you need at least a trifecta to get it done.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
    Kristaps is looking like a legit superstar and MVP candidate which is insane considering he's still so young.

I also like Ntilikina's potential with his passing, 3pt touch and mostly his great defensive instincts in combination with his length. I just said this in another thread but really in a way it's too bad for the Knicks that KP is beasting as much as he is because they needed one more good young piece on the wing to really be something in the future.

With KP starting to go off now, they'll likely get back in the Playoffs very soon if not this year which means the future is going to be dependent on Frank and KP's growth, as we know 2 players aren't enough....you need at least a trifecta to get it done.
    Imagine if philly drafted KP instead of Okafor. They would be insane.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote rocwell wrote: View Post
    Who's that guy

Peter Vescey listens to biggie?

Raptors Republic Veteran KeonClark's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Peter Vescey listens to biggie?
    Peter vescey gonna be in some hot water. It's 2017, you're not allowed to quote the n word even if it's in a lyric
    11/20/16 Lest we forget - The Sacramento Screw Job.
    We will not go quietly in the night. We will rage against the dying light. We will study every buzzer beater with intensified might, because somethin with the NBA doesn't smell right.

9. Like Rudy Bargnani liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Kanter on Lebron: "I don't care who you are. What do you call yourself? King, Queen, Princess... We're going to fight......."

King, queen, princess

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Enes Kanter now one of my favorite players re his comments on LeWhiner James. Beautiful.

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer
    Post Thanks / Like

I mean, the comments about LBJ are fun, and good for the Knicks scrapping for most of that game, but LeBron wiped the floor with them in the 4th Q. He posted 7 points, 4 rebounds and 8 (!) assists in 11 minutes in the 4th. Throw in two blocked shots too, and he didn't turn the ball over once. Just in the 4th Q.

If my team collapsed like that late, I would not be talking a whole bunch.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote DanH wrote: View Post
    I mean, the comments about LBJ are fun, and good for the Knicks scrapping for most of that game, but LeBron wiped the floor with them in the 4th Q. He posted 7 points, 4 rebounds and 8 (!) assists in 11 minutes in the 4th. Throw in two blocked shots too, and he didn't turn the ball over once. Just in the 4th Q.

If my team collapsed like that late, I would not be talking a whole bunch.
    Apparently Knicks stats crew took away a rebound from LeBron. LeBron finished with 23/9/12 haha. This is fun.

14. Like Nilanka liked this post
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27

Thread Information