Dwane Casey's inability to draw up crunch time plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwane Casey's inability to draw up crunch time plays

Time after time, when it comes down to it when we need a play to be drawn up. We fail. It doesn't always have to go to Derozen or Lowry and get out of the way. If we swapped Casey for Brad Stevens we win that game. Thoughts?

It's been a lament for six-plus years now. It's passed from rage-inducing to depressing to sort of hilarious to me.

Comment

Fire him... bring back Sam Mitchell LOLLLL

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
        It's been a lament for six-plus years now. It's passed from rage-inducing to depressing to sort of hilarious to me.
        On Ujiri's shoulders, he needs to grow some and make a shake up of this team, its the same lame brain team thats gonna choke in the playoffs..

Comment

Westsider Rider wrote: View Post
          Time after time, when it comes down to it when we need a play to be drawn up. We fail. It doesn't always have to go to Derozen or Lowry and get out of the way. If we swapped Casey for Brad Stevens we win that game. Thoughts?
          Easily
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

When Brad Stevens draws up a play he draws a play for Celtics to score. When Casey draws up a play he draws a play for Derozan (even Lowry took a backseat this year) to score. You surround this coach with offensive weapons and it's pointless. He just goes to Derozan. And it's not by accident it's on purpose. They want ball in their best players hands and that's it. Failure of philosophy that will not be fixed unless Casey leaves.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

*every crunch time situation in the 4th*

I wonder what’s going to happen next??!!??!?!?
              OG is our king

Comment

There was a play late in the 4th where they called a timeout down 1 with 10 secs left on the shot clock. And the play ended up with DeRozan shooting a long step back 2. That was dumb.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                  There was a play late in the 4th where they called a timeout down 1 with 10 secs left on the shot clock. And the play ended up with DeRozan shooting a long step back 2. That was dumb.
                  Wonder what Casey uses his board for end of game? Either he writes Lowry or Demar, nobody drawing snything up

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                    *every crunch time situation in the 4th*

I wonder what’s going to happen next??!!??!?!?
                    Dude when I saw Van Vleet come back in with three minutes left I just started laughing out loud

Comment

LMAO this should surprise NO ONE. The culture change talk was all bullshit. It's the same old shite.
                      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                        LMAO this should surprise NO ONE. The culture change talk was all bullshit. It's the same old shite.
                        From one spin doctor to another.

Comment

The culture has not been reset.
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

From one spin doctor to another.
                            All I can say is that Masai is a marketing genius.
                            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Raptors need a new coach. It's that simple. Right now they're the most overrated team in the NBA. Everything they do is so damn predicatable.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                              X