No announcement yet.

Game #13: Toronto Raptors 129 - Houston Rockets 113

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bebe did not play in the 2nd half. Progress I guess.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• 2 things on OG. Lots of the pregame talk was about keeping him to 22-25 minutes and he played 30. Great plans ahead for this guy but we can't wear him out. On a lighter note, I think OG is one of the only players who makes a three and then just heads back to play defence without any celebration.....not surprisingly.

Comment

• OG has been great. I was happy when we drafted him, but just because it was such an obvious choice and would have been pissed if we passed on him for the Mongolian Bruno Caboclo.

I didn't expect him to be this good, or even playing, so soon. I was just happy to draft a player who actually obviously fits this "new nba" everyone likes to talk about. First one we really have on our team in the sense that he's a big forward/wing who could be a 5-position defender and has varied offensive tools to fit different lineup combinations. Also probably the first big defensive SF we've ever really had who's not a rental like Marion or Tucker (Tucker was also only 6'5''...so there's that).

I really hope this kid's injury was just random, because the thought of having him locked in for close to the next decade might be the only thing that puts my mind at ease about the Raps long-term future.

Comment

• Tucker turning us down for the Rockets is paying off big time. OG gets to develop more than he ever could with him here plus we aren't in the tax.

Comment

• Don't really want to get ahead of myself here but...

Are we sure OG isn't the best player on this team lol

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
              Don't really want to get ahead of myself here but...

LOL we're sure. But he for damn sure can be in the near future.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Can anyone find/make a video of that OG dunk at the end of the game, pretty please?

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                  Don't really want to get ahead of myself here but...

Damn I was gonna ask if he might already be the 3rd or 4th best player earlier but I thought it was way too soon to even post that lol.
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Is there there a post game OG interview up anywhere yet?

Comment

• Chefff wrote: View Post
                      Can anyone find/make a video of that OG dunk at the end of the game, pretty please?
                      Oops

Last edited by Hotshot; Wed Nov 15, 2017, 01:11 AM.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                        Solid, solid win. At the beginning of the season i had said that one of the things that would make the season fun to watch would be that we would likely be a top seeded team and at the same time, we get to watch a bunch of young guys develop. For better or worse, there were stretches where every player on the floor spend most of their time with the 905 last year (or weren't even in the league). Scraptor with the unexpected winning streak.

Comment

• Chefff wrote: View Post
                          Can anyone find/make a video of that OG dunk at the end of the game, pretty please?
                          You like gifs? Here's a gif.

Comment

• According to Casey OG is still on minutes restrictions and played a bit more then he should have in this game.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              According to Casey OG is still on minutes restrictions and played a bit more then he should have in this game.
                              Makes sense. Won't be surprised if he plays around 15 minutes or so tomorrow.
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                                Makes sense. Won't be surprised if he plays around 15 minutes or so tomorrow.
                                Or just rest him. Scary that he still isnt 100% and that he's actually much more mobile and explosive than he's shown. Rookie wall is real though and his impact will be next season and ahead.

Comment

Working...
                                X