Game #14: Toronto Raptors 125 - New Orleans Pelicans 116

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    FLAGRANT FOUL. FARTING. -- Two shots and the ball.

Comment

caption this
      Kyle picks up his fourth foul (smell) on the play.

Comment

caption this
        Kyle sniffs.... drops. .... TIME FOR A NAPPY CHANGE.

(ok I'm done.)

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          Nah. Over 80% of Klay's FGs are assisted, meaning he can't create his own shot. That's a ridiculously high number for a guard and screams #2 option, which he excels at. He's in the best situation he can possibly be in right now.
          Maybe, but Klay has proven himself in 73-win historic season playoffs that he can be a really good 1st option on the team.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
            Umm no.

I'd much rather the Cavs make the finals than have to listen to the gloating from the Celtics fans if they made it.
            I think I'd prefer ANY team than one that features LeWhiner James ...

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              Maybe, but Klay has proven himself in 73-win historic season playoffs that he can be a really good 1st option on the team.
              Yeah I mean he also plays with KD,Steph,Green - all of which are fantastic passers. It makes sense that the best off ball player in the league gets a lot of assisted baskets, I think it just means you have to be more creative in how you design a team around him. I agree he is probably best playing with another star, but a team with him as THE GUY would be fun.

Klay loves winning too much to leave the situation he is in though.

Comment

caption this
                Everybody's looking one direction except Alex McKechnie lowkey checking out Davis all spread eagle "I'd love to work on that guy"
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• And the Celts keep rolling by beating the GSW .... with some guy in a cape AND A MASK ....

Comment

• JV on Cousins: “I even like to play like that. See him barking all the time. It’s fun. It’s a different matchup. He’s a good player but he barks a lot.”

“I’m telling you that is what motivates me more,” he said. “He gives me that shot. He’ll say something. I’m not a talker. I don’t talk on the court. We won two games in a row against them. That’s all I need to say, right?”

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      JV on Cousins: “I even like to play like that. See him barking all the time. It’s fun. It’s a different matchup. He’s a good player but he barks a lot.”

“I’m telling you that is what motivates me more,” he said. “He gives me that shot. He’ll say something. I’m not a talker. I don’t talk on the court. We won two games in a row against them. That’s all I need to say, right?”

Underrated fact about JV: he generally plays well against the other bigs of his generation/younger. And he always has, all the way back to when he was a teenager. One more reason to hold onto him until he's right into his prime, to see how he maxes out as a player.
                      "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                        Underrated fact about JV: he generally plays well against the other bigs of his generation/younger. And he always has, all the way back to when he was a teenager. One more reason to hold onto him until he's right into his prime, to see how he maxes out as a player.
                        This isn't true. Towns and Jokic for example have killed him.

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                          Underrated fact about JV: he generally plays well against the other bigs of his generation/younger.
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Bullshit. I don't think we've even tried playing JV on Towns. Casey is so afraid of Towns hitting a couple of jumpers he uses the smaller/faster guy on Towms, who ends up getting killed. I believe last time we played them Minny came from behind thanks to 5 ORBs from Towns in the 4th that led to put backs and swung the game in their favour...with JV benched. Towns only attempted something like 2-3 3pters in that game.

And I don't remember about last season, but in our lone matchup with Denver this season Jokic didn't score that much and, you guessed it, killed us on the glass and with passing with JV benched most of the game. JV at least was physical with him and played somewhat well against him as Jokic can't really handle him either.

So since JV barely plays these guys and they still kill us, he's not really the problem.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              Bullshit. I don't think we've even tried playing JV on Towns. Casey is so afraid of Towns hitting a couple of jumpers he uses the smaller/faster guy on Towms, who ends up getting killed. I believe last time we played them Minny came from behind thanks to 5 ORBs from Towns in the 4th that led to put backs and swung the game in their favour...with JV benched. Towns only attempted something like 2-3 3pters in that game.

And I don't remember about last season, but in our lone matchup with Denver this season Jokic didn't score that much and, you guessed it, killed us on the glass and with passing with JV benched most of the game. JV at least was physical with him and played somewhat well against him as Jokic can't really handle him either.

So since JV barely plays these guys and they still kill us, he's not really the problem.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                              That Denver game was his first game back from injury and he really didn't play well.

Comment

• The only teams JV seems to struggle with are teams like Cleveland, Boston and Washington. And the sad thing is that these three teams are our main competition in the East. He's good usually everywhere else though. Pretty frustrating.

Comment

Working...
                                X