• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

caption this
    "We have to play the Raptors? Let's just get this over with."

Comment

• Anyone watching this Lakers/Philly game? Embiid is ridiculously good. He's Hakeem Olajuwon 2.0.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• 2 in a row in the road against 2 difficult teams! I will take it!! High five!

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Anyone watching this Lakers/Philly game? Embiid is ridiculously good. He's Hakeem Olajuwon 2.0.
          When you watch Kobe play, he instantly reminds you of Jordan. Watching Embiid is like watching Olajuwon. The greatest C of all time.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Nah Kareem was better.

Comment

• Embiid - 46pts 15rbs 7blk 7ast. LOL holy shit.

Last edited by The Great One; Thu Nov 16, 2017, 02:05 AM.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Cousins has serious mental issues. Like bell #letstalk type issues. People were like "is it the kings or is it cousins?" ..it's cousins. Just such an angry dude I'm surprised he's never been arrested off the court.

Nice win raps. Kyles BEEN back for a couple weeks, but he's still got ONE more notch left in him. Sorry to see Delon hurt but at least it tightens the rotation a bit. Poeltl got his mins back!

God I love playing new orleans. Anthony Davis is out of there next chance he gets lol
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• We're actually the highest scoring team in the league besides the Warriors right now at 111.4 points per game. Warriors score freaking 119 a game lol.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Embiid - 46pts 15rbs 7blk 7ast. LOL holy shit.

Comment

• ^ lol. Embiid is great for the league - hope he stays injury free. I thought Lonzo Ball was supposed to be better than Jordan? Jason Kidd 2.0 at the very minimum. T-Rex, please explain. Damn.... Ainge just crushed that draft with Tatum and fleecing BC for another 1st round pick.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

caption this
                        Cousins prepares to take it up the wazoo from the Raptors .... Kyle can't bear to watch ....

Comment

• I'm amazed that such a "tough guy" like Cousins can be such a whiner. Now add in flopper and you got something really special....

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Cousins has serious mental issues. Like bell #letstalk type issues. People were like "is it the kings or is it cousins?" ..it's cousins. Just such an angry dude I'm surprised he's never been arrested off the court.

Nice win raps. Kyles BEEN back for a couple weeks, but he's still got ONE more notch left in him. Sorry to see Delon hurt but at least it tightens the rotation a bit. Poeltl got his mins back!

God I love playing new orleans. Anthony Davis is out of there next chance he gets lol
                            Maybe it's just how effortless his movements are, but he doesn't seem very engaged.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                              Cousins prepares to take it up the wazoo from the Raptors .... Kyle can't bear to watch ....
                              But that's the Unibrow.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                Cousins has serious mental issues. Like bell #letstalk type issues. People were like "is it the kings or is it cousins?" ..it's cousins. Just such an angry dude I'm surprised he's never been arrested off the court.

Wouldn't be laughing about that because if he does leave he'll probably end up on the Celtics.

Comment

Working...
                                X