No announcement yet.

Game #14: Toronto Raptors 125 - New Orleans Pelicans 116

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The day our starters get it together we will be much more consistent. Can't always expect your bench to do all the work. If I were the bench I would be pissed the starters continuously dig a hole for them
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      CJ Miles reminds me of Ross so much in the sense that he shoots better when his shot is slightly contested lol. When he's too wide open he usually misses lol. Ross was like that too.
      If Ross was as good a shooter, he would've been an all star. Ross was one of our most talented players that never made it. He fit the 3-D mold.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
        JV needs to play with the 2nd unit more. He gets the ball and is willing to pass.
        Because there is no Derozan that dominates the ball and refuses to involve Val consistently

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          Siakim is absurdly fast for a big

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
          I honestly think he's the fastest big in the league. It's not even close. This man looks like Usain Bolt out there. When he gets a consistent 3 and becomes a better team defender he will be very good
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
            If Ross was as good a shooter, he would've been an all star. Ross was one of our most talented players that never made it. He fit the 3-D mold.
            Tross was a good shooter. His problem was he didn't do anything else and was very inconsistent

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
              Tross was a good shooter. His problem was he didn't do anything else and was very inconsistent

He was a good 3 pt shooter, just not as good as Miles. For some reason he never go it together. He was very gifted.

Comment

• CJ > Ross ,almost the same skills but CJ higher BBIQ.

Comment

• Ah shit there goes delon

Comment

• Wright didn't look good at all there

Comment

• God and I jinx it

Comment

• Fuck

Comment

• Stop shooting 3s Siakam

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• FUCK!!!!! Delon!!!!! Why is he so unlucky with this shoulder? He's hit it now twice this season

Comment

• Oh god no
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Ffs

Comment

Working...
                                X