Game #15: New York Knicks 84 - Toronto Raptors 107

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tDotted wrote: View Post
    Lol yep. He really did nothing out there (positive or negative) at all.
    He had one good pass to miles in the corner for a three and he airballed a three after a whistle. All i remember from his game.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
      all 5 of those shots were bricked hard, I don't want to see him shooting again until he figures out those mechanics.
      He was shooting 30% before tonight. I believe in his jumper.

Nogueira on the other hand...

Comment

• Let's all bask in the glow of good basketball. We're finally winning the right way.

I'll get the Wizards thread up tomorrow. Have a good night everybody.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
          Which one? Link?

When I have looked at them, they're missing too many main channels in exchange for dozens of obscure ones
          Not 100% sure to be honest, my old lady's dad got it from a friend. check out IPTV though, that should be it. I can PM you more info on Sunday after I talk to him.

Comment

• Nice win. Basically everyone was great in this one. I've said that a few times this season - so many full team effort wins. That may be the biggest effect of this culture reset stuff - seems like everyone has a chance to contribute every night.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
              Nice win. Basically everyone was great in this one. I've said that a few times this season - so many full team effort wins. That may be the biggest effect of this culture reset stuff - seems like everyone has a chance to contribute every night.
              I prefer this type of basketball way more than having one or two guys dominating the game. It's just a much better watch.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                He was shooting 30% before tonight. I believe in his jumper.

Nogueira on the other hand...
                After tonight Siakam's % will dip under 25%.

His shot is still very much a work in progress.

Comment

• Detroit lost to the Pacers so we're now tied for second in the East
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                    Detroit lost to the Pacers so we're now tied for second in the East
                    I don't think we have to worry about Detroit staying second.

Comment

• Apparently Porzingis has a bum elbow at the moment. But defense by Pascal was still visibly bothering The Unicorn
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• That was a fun game. CJ Miles with 6 free throws was pretty awesome early on. Felt like Lowry/DD weren't having it early and that the bench was boosting them up.. but then they both caught on fire, and the game just ended up being a breeze.

Bebe finally had a good game. It's like 1 good game for every 10 he plays. Won't see him again until December I guess.

Siakam was the man.. just contained Porzingis all night. Most surprisingly McBuckets actually looked like a scrub tonight.

OG with a +30. Powell should take all the time he needs to rest up.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                          This team gets a lot of easy layups that they never used to make in seasons past.
                          It helps when Carroll is no longer playing anymore.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            Apparently Porzingis has a bum elbow at the moment. But defense by Pascal was still visibly bothering The Unicorn
                            Apparently he has Bursitis in his elbow.. the same problem Lowry was dealing with.

Comment

• Honestly, if raps win tomorrow against the wizards, I can see them going on a massive win streak. I know a 20 game win streak is unrealistic but our next 20ish games or so seem fairly easy. We're 10-5 right now, I would not be surprised if halfway through the season if we're like 28-13 if we play really good maybe like 30-11, but realistically 27-16.
                              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• what a bum
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X