• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowry's haircut..

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      he was perfect.
      Yeah, I meant the "meh" in a good way. For a fourth string point guard he didn't really look overmatched, which is all we can ask for lol
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
        finally a stress-free game wire to wire.
        I was for a minute a bit stressed when they narrow the lead to 10, against a good team we can't let that shit happen. Washington is going to make the Raptors pay if they going to relax like that.

Comment

• Serge should be nervous watching tonight. Watch the haters come out for him now though

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
            Serge should be nervous watching tonight. Watch the haters come out for him now though
            fuck Ibaka. Free Siakam
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• nah we will need Serge against Washington, hope his 45 year old knee will be fine.

Comment

• Shout out to Pascal for putting up 13/4/5/3 and being the main guy who held Porzingis to 3-13 shooting.

The 0-5 from three was kind of painful but he shot 6-11 overall so not much to complain about at all, tremendous energy as always.
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote:
                  Shout out to Pascal for putting up 13/4/5/3 and being the man guy who held Porzingis to 3-13 shooting.

The 0-5 from three was kind of painful but he shot 6-11 overall so not much to complain about at all, tremendous energy as always.
                  all 5 of those shots were bricked hard, I don't want to see him shooting again until he figures out those mechanics.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Quote G__Deane wrote:
                      Serge should be nervous watching tonight. Watch the haters come out for him now though

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      fuck Ibaka. Free Siakam
                      I didn't think quite that quickly....but like I said ....

Comment

• OG with a team high plus 25! every time he is on the floor, its usually a net positive!

Comment

• Got me a new box that gives me League Pass along with every other channel in the world I think... bye bye $100+ Rogers Cable bills.

That said, Cavs taking over this Clipper game in OT. F Cleveland.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                            Quote G__Deane wrote:

I didn't think quite that quickly....but like I said ....
                            Looking like they just traded Demarres bad contract for Ibaka. Masai drafts well then roadblocks them. Wright, Siak, and Poetl even Powell were all ready this year or maybe even last

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                              Got me a new box that gives me League Pass along with every other channel in the world I think... bye bye $100+ Rogers Cable bills.
                              Which one? Link?

When I have looked at them, they're missing too many main channels in exchange for dozens of obscure ones

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                                Lorenzo Brown with the most "meh" 17 minutes in NBA history
                                Lol yep. He really did nothing out there (positive or negative) at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X