• Time
  • Show
Clear All

KeonClark wrote: View Post
    2 franchise players so yes
    Hinkie died for this
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

This Philly team can beat any Eastern team in playoffs.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        This Philly team can beat any Eastern team in playoffs.
        Nah. In regular season - yes.

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
          Simmons is absolutely carving up Warriors defense. Best rookie since KD?
          When Simmons was at LSU, I compared him to Lebron and people scoffed and came back with Lamar Odom. He really does look Lebron-esque at times, with the dribbling, court vision and end-to-end transition game at that size (even bigger than Lebron).

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
            When Simmons was at LSU, I compared him to Lebron and people scoffed and came back with Lamar Odom. He really does look Lebron-esque at times, with the dribbling, court vision and end-to-end transition game at that size (even bigger than Lebron).
            Yeah the similarities seem obvious.

Long-term he really will need to develop a passable shot. He can be an all-star without one, but he could be a superstar with one. I really like his game, but to not you'd kind of have to hate basketball.

Comment

Holy fuck! I guess their inexperience showed. Outscored by 32 in a quarter.
              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Oh, looks like we overhyped the 6ers based on one half and the warriors are still king.

The Internet has done it again!
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Oh, looks like we overhyped the 6ers based on one half and the warriors are still king.

The talent level of Embiid and Simmons is not overhyped. They're both basically rookies.

Simmons is a bit better passer, but he also kinda reminds me of Grant Hill a bit.

Comment

Warriors are trolling the league this season, just biding their time until the playoffs.

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                      So....I guess Hinkie's plan succeeded? Process completed?
                      They still have Fultz coming back, the Lakers pick unless it places 2/3/4/5, and like $40 million in cap space this summer.

Process complete. That doesn't mean they are guaranteed anything, but they have laid down a strong foundation, provided they can avoid injuries.

Comment

Leafs putting a 6-0 beating so far on the habs tonight. Gotta love it

Comment

Boston won again.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Boston won again.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              The talent level of Embiid and Simmons is not overhyped. They're both basically rookies.

Simmons is a bit better passer, but he also kinda reminds me of Grant Hill a bit.
                              I know that. But "can beat any team in the east in this year's playoffs" Is jumping the gun just a tad. A year away from being a year away
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

They're not overhyped. Embiid and Simmons are legit superstar talents. Something we haven't had since Vince left. Their ceiling as a team because of that is basically the sky.

Comment

Working...
                                X