Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20+ game win streak, Undefeated December?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20+ game win streak, Undefeated December?

Could the Raptors really go on a 20+ game win streak and go undefeated in December???

Looking at the schedule it seems extremely doable. Though it is more likely they lose one of their games against Indy or Charlotte or the late Dec game against OKC.

Thoughts?? Did I just jinx it?

Aaaaand just like that...

Comment

I don't know what you see. But I see 20+ lose streak and I'm not even kidding
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Machine wrote: View Post
        Could the Raptors really go on a 20+ game win streak and go undefeated in December???

Looking at the schedule it seems extremely doable. Though it is more likely they lose one of their games against Indy or Charlotte or the late Dec game against OKC.

Thoughts?? Did I just jinx it?

Comment

Abbas? Is that you?
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Lol why not only 16 more. Easy stuff. Never too early to call it
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Definitely a soft schedule coming up. Last year they crapped the bed in their early soft stretch (mostly because of consecutive injuries to DD and Pat), though they capitalized on their later one when Lowry was out. Any long win streak is incredibly unlikely and takes as much luck as skill. But we should expect to take care of business and win a lot more than we lose over this stretch.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Awesome work ensuring we lose to the Knicks tonight.

Comment

People need to stop acting like a jealous ex and enjoy Boston’s win streak without having to one up them.

Comment

Alex91 wrote: View Post
                      People need to stop acting like a jealous ex and enjoy Boston’s win streak without having to one up them.
                      Why...would....anyone here enjoy Boston's win streak?

Comment

yes..it's a jinx. But that said, it's tough to get a read on a lot of these eastern conf teams. They've all been beating up on each other which gives you no point of reference. The only truths have been that if you play Boston, you lose and to a lesser extent for eastern teams, the same can be said for the Raps. I have no idea about the relative strengths of the rest.

Comment

Machine wrote: View Post
                          Why...would....anyone here enjoy Boston's win streak?

Enjoy may not be the word for some, but Boston’s regular season success has little impact on our end of year goal.

Comment

Alex91 wrote: View Post
                            Enjoy may not be the word for some, but Boston’s regular season success has little impact on our end of year goal.
                            No...one....else had mentioned Boston in this thread besides you

Comment

I don't believe in jinx (unless you're actually able to affect the psychology of the person in question).

Comment

Working...
                              X