• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and FUCK Morey. Mind your own business
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      He's a POOR finisher. His layups rarely go in, some with little to no traffic

Masai re-signing guys before free agency is supposed to help bring costs down but pretty much all of them have been regrets.

Ross we had to get rid off and lost a pick. JV is clogging our centre with Poeltl and Bebe there and no team really wants him. Powell is still too early so not writing him off but the hype was bought and now he's regressed.

Of course we had no idea guys like Poeltl, Siakram and OG would be who they are, but it seems to be a curse whenever Masai re-signs a guy too early...

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        JV-Ibaka-Derozan line up needs to end. We can't roll out 3 shitty defenders and hope for the best. You let team get on a roll and get confident and Lance shooting 100% on 3s happens. 2 of those three need to be traded. They are not gonna trade Derozan so JV and Ibaka gotta go
        I would put Poeltl in the starting lineup for D and JV on the 2nd line for the production.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          He's a POOR finisher. His layups rarely go in, some with little to no traffic
          ...and it's so painfully predictable.

It's just a straight line drive where he bulldozes down the lane with pure tunnel vision, with no change of pace, direction, mid range footwork...nothing.

Norm's straight line drive is the new JV pumpfake.

Comment

• Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
              I would put Poeltl in the starting lineup for D and JV on the 2nd line for the production.
              Yeah nobody wants JV. When Poeltl was in a line up team looked ok.

Comment

• Man, I don't like saying it cuz it sounds like an excuse, but fuck, refs just robbed us blind in the least 2 minutes. At least 3 blatantly clear fouls on Derozan alone, frigg..

Comment

• If this isn't a fireable offence, it's definitely worth a stern warning.
                  "Stop eating your sushi."
                  "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                  "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                  - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Anunoby kinda regressed too. He's a rook though so you can't expect him to save VETS' asses

Comment

• What we saw tonight was exactly why Siakam can't start next to Ibaka. Screws up the entire rotation. They're our only two legitimate PFs.
                      "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• That Brown-FVV-Norm-OG-JV lineup was ridiculous.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          Anunoby kinda regressed too. He's a rook though so you can't expect him to save VETS' asses
                          Lol Anunobys fine this was his 18th game, he has nothing to regress from
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Jess wrote: View Post
                            I'm not trying to make excuses but people on here are talking like the Raps are a horrible team. Our backup point guard is injured and we're missing our best bench player tonight. They played like garbage tonight but people saying we are wasting three years with this core are overreacting a bit.
                            Lol ya think. This is spot on to my opinion. Everyone pop a perc and things will be better.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              That Brown-FVV-Norm-OG-JV lineup was ridiculous.
                              Damn right. And that was to start a 4th quarter of a road game that is neck and neck.

Comment

• man, this entire organization just zigged when they should have zagged, repeatedly.

They are now in a position where:

1. they're paying 30M/year apiece to 2 guards that can't play defence in the starting lineup.

2. they've got 3 centers on the team (when the NBA is becoming a 3pt shooting snoozefest), and none of these Cs play in the 4th because Ibaka is at the 5.

3. they are paying 35M/year to JV/Ibaka, a frontcourt that Gregg Popovich might be able to use with Kawhi, Murray and Green on the perimeter, but Casey certainly can't, and definitely not with Lowry/Demar.

4. they converted a floor-running PnR big into a lumbering post player who now can't even stay on the floor (see point 3)

5. they lost the only assistant who ever made the starting lineup's defence sort of work, and promptly abandoned it the next year.

6. dwane casey is still the coach. i mean, seriously, even if he successfully changes our style he should have been fired years ago and replaced with someone better at modern basketball.

Like, the only bright spots for the future as far as i'm concerned are OG and Jakob. And there's no guarantee we won't fuck them up too. Foresight seems to have been lacking in the past, and the 3 year commitment to this mediocre team, while keeping Casey, doesn't inspire confidence in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X