Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valanciunas needs to come off the bench.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    That said, this recent 'surge' in the starting lineup cohesion seems to correlate with Ibaka's improved play, i.e., looking like he's actually giving a shit for a 22M/yr that Masai gifted him.
    It's all the rest he's getting in between games. Once the schedule loads up again, he won't look as spry as he has recently

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
      It's all the rest he's getting in between games. Once the schedule loads up again, he won't look as spry as he has recently
      I really hope that's the reason, because it bodes really well for the playoffs.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Yeah, nvm I don't even think JV can get us Mirotic. Undefeated since he came back. Just blew out Celtics in his first start. 24 and 8
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          Yeah, nvm I don't even think JV can get us Mirotic. Undefeated since he came back. Just blew out Celtics in his first start. 24 and 8
          Your proposed deal made zero sense from the Bulls side anyway, since they're rebuilding and already have a similar player with a similar salary in Lopez.
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
            Your proposed deal made zero sense from the Bulls side anyway, since they're rebuilding and already have a similar player with a similar salary in Lopez.
            Mirotic requested a trade. Told management to pick either him or Portis. He is even willing to waive his no trade clause. Any player that request a trade it automatically lowers thier trade value than you have the whole punch scenario. His stock was low. I didn't think he would come out like this since so many on here said he sucks, cant really shoot and is a terrible defender. Mirotic will still get traded but, he is too good to be traded for JV.

Lopez does not fit their rebuilding plans. He will most likely be traded to a playoff team come trade deadline. You could argue JV is better. He is younger too.

It's all moot now. Nobody wants JV. I thought Masai could take advantage of the fight scenario but, Mirotic is too good. Also has one of the most desired skill set right now.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Mirotic requested a trade. Told management to pick either him or Portis. He is even willing to waive his no trade clause. Any player that request a trade it automatically lowers thier trade value than you have the whole punch scenario. His stock was low. I didn't think he would come out like this since so many on here said he sucks, cant really shoot and is a terrible defender. Mirotic will still get traded but, he is too good to be traded for JV.

Lopez does not fit their rebuilding plans. He will most likely be traded to a playoff team come trade deadline. You could argue JV is better. He is younger too.

It's all moot now. Nobody wants JV. I thought Masai could take advantage of the fight scenario but, Mirotic is too good. Also has one of the most desired skill set right now.

Let's not get carried away, and let 3 games outweigh the previous 200 games. Mirotic has played well recently, on a roster filled with nobodies. He's a role player, nothing more, nothing less.

I'm not saying that a Jonas offer would entice the Bulls. I'm saying that Mirotic is simply a scrub having a good week.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                Let's not get carried away, and let 3 games outweigh the previous 200 games. Mirotic has played well recently, on a roster filled with nobodies. He's a role player, nothing more, nothing less.

I'm not saying that a Jonas offer would entice the Bulls. I'm saying that Mirotic is simply a scrub having a good week.
                I didn't say he was anything more than a role player. All I said he is too good/more valued to be traded for JV. He is not a scrub, he's a good player. I hope your right though. Raps could really use that skill set on this team.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post

you are arguing with someone who wanted to trade valanciunas for motiejunas

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                    you are arguing with someone who wanted to trade valanciunas for motiejunas
                    Don't forget terrence Jones.

There's a whole graveyard in china of former trade targets for JV by christianL
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

You know what funny about that. JV might just join them after this contract. Nah actually he'd probably return to Europe.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Ha Ha Ha Ha. You ain't lying.

Comment

Whoa. A year and a half ago, he wasn't the only one in on Terrance Jones. Almost everyone on this board wanted him. I remember people here thinking I was talking out of my ass when I said he was a low IQ scrub and the Rockets wouldn't pick up his option.
                          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Gotta admit Christian was right, that would've been a hell of a trade with the way Mirotic is playing.

Comment

You know what funny about that. JV might just join them after this contract. Nah actually he'd probably return to Europe.

I can't imagine a scenario where JV is out of the league before 30 barring some kind of serious injury.

Comment

If Zaza freakin' Pachulia has value on an NBA roster, surely Jonas does too.

Comment

Working...
                                X