No announcement yet.

Game #21: Toronto Raptors 120 - Indiana Pacers 115

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beat the teams you're supposed to beat and don't try to over analyze everything. Love it....

Comment

• Good to see DD getting back into the groove of things, personal life distractions ain't a good thing.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
        Good to see DD getting back into the groove of things, personal life distractions ain't a good thing.
        Fill me in! Havent watched interviews in a while. What personal life distractions?

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
          Fill me in! Havent watched interviews in a while. What personal life distractions?
          He's getting a divorce with his wife. She posted she's single on Instagram . That's why you haven't heard her at the games anymore.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            He's getting a divorce with his wife. She posted she's single on Instagram . That's why you haven't heard her at the games anymore.
            Oh damn thats crazy

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Damn. I was wondering why the seat beside Nav was empty.

DeMar will be fine. More ladies for him
              OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                Damn. I was wondering why the seat beside Nav was empty.

DeMar will be fine. More ladies for him
                Lou Williams will hook him up.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Hey Claw: you're obsessed. It got so bad that you can't watch a game rationally. Seek help.
                  Just like of other posters needing help for their obsession towards Casey/ Ibaka/ JV this season or Casey/ Carroll last season....sure why not, I would join that anonymous club. When is the first session? Lol

Comment

• most boring highlights. But he's old reliable
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                      Chop pomo abeg man. Isi okpupu.
                      Google says this is either croatian or igbo. Can anyone translate?

Comment

Every time there's a shot clock violation...

Seriously though, DD looks like such a good guy and I love having him on our squad.
                        Wishing him, and her, the best.

Comment

• I was just about to ask why i don't hear 10, 9, 8, 7, 6....anymore.

Sucks.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Didn't get divorced they were never married in the first place, just engaged.

Just split up.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

most boring highlights. But he's old reliable
                              Matt's gotta start calling him the Austrian Fundamental...or the Austrian Anvil if he wants to get a little closer to alliteration.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                                Didn't get divorced they were never married in the first place, just engaged.

Just split up.
                                Lucky for everyone really. (though they're probably commonlaw so...)

Comment

Working...
                                X